Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Banned

Vztz was vztz is vztz I miss vztz cus vztz
Old 12-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i had to read that wall of rustles like four times before i could sorta guess at what you were talking about.

one way or another though, I personally don't care.
Legit insult cutting you down to tears in real life followed by a meaningless quote as a pathetic attempt to save face. Tight.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its pretty funny imo to see heartbrand on this crusade against nihilum now that he isnt in there but when he was he was taking part in all this shit he wants to be policed now by gms.
You misread the thread, you better give it another shot.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its pretty funny imo to see heartbrand on this crusade against nihilum now that he isnt in there but when he was he was taking part in all this shit he wants to be policed now by gms.
they used him till they had a new tank then kicked him to the curb for being un trustworthy, being a crusader is all he can do now

it is pretty sad
Old 12-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
actually its just a few posts above you. I know you seem to be doing pretty well on forumquest so you probably just think you're on a roll right now and you probably just skimmed by it so I will help you out.
I thought you were referring to the thread topic as far as Nagafen pulls, but to be fair the majority of what HB just mentioned he has been posting about it for months. This new GM enforced LNS policy people are ranting about is new and a waste of time because everyone knows that won't happen.

Other than that thanks for the compliment.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Worked on loz with the so called "toxic players," including people like kinamaraa and retti who are now suddenly against it. It's all good, ideas will either be put into place or not based on their merit, not based upon how many forum trolls like or don't like it.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worked on loz with the so called "toxic players," including people like kinamaraa and retti who are now suddenly against it. It's all good, ideas will either be put into place or not based on their merit, not based upon how many forum trolls like or don't like it.
It works with devs like devnoob and image. This server has never had anyone looking over the server with that type of dedication and love for the box. Whether the policy would be a step in the right direction or not I have 0 faith in anything being implemented that would increase the amount of time devs have to invest into the server.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Retti_
This message is hidden because Retti_ is on your ignore list.