Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting. more trolls
Old 12-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you tune you loser.

Dude drags my link dead character to some remote spot in OT and kills me under the world somehow so I can't get my corpse. Procedes to brag about good luck finding my body in ooc.

Tune is so bad for this server in every way. Hope you get banned dude. Would help the server and maybe your non existent RL.
Exploit city!
Old 12-31-2013, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. more trolls
You're the biggest troll of all dude. You get banned on your warrior for training and you just can NOT stay away from the server for what? 2 days?

These stay at home sons in their 30s playing EQ like this is disgusting. You're way too invested in the server. Seriously log off the computer and do something with yourselves.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the biggest troll of all dude. You get banned on your warrior for training and you just can NOT stay away from the server for what? 2 days?

These stay at home sons in their 30s playing EQ like this is disgusting. You're way too invested in the server. Seriously log off the computer and do something with yourselves.
like wut? lol...... military industrial complex has us pinned down, bunch of intolerant crazy people out there never book learned standing between us and the guys at the top of the pyramid

EQ is the only reason society still stands, otherwise u'de have neckbeards doing this shit irls moar...
Old 12-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Translation: I lost at a video game and I'm upset.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u play too much, just take a break
Old 12-31-2013, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Tune biggest grief deliverer on the box of course he hates PNP.

It is more applicable for raids, as raids griefing raids is brutal especially in tough to CR places and people have to log off etc. As far as single pvp/bullshit like this Kilbur guy saying he trusted some guy blah blah whatever, play shit like that like anything goes. When you try contesting VP neckbeard crew you'll be thankful this shit is in.

I mean if a guy was chain training you, training is against the rules to begin with so he should eat a suspension, I don't know what you're lobbying there. That you would have killed him in TT earlier? You could have probably just chain mezd him like you did to my level 52, and then OT hammering and dragging an LD player out to the middle of the zone and kill him and laugh at him in OOC that he can't find his corpse like you did yesterday.

This guy cares pals, as does Nizzar, we gotta allow anything goes so they can stop getting griefed so bad.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

And I think with Andis, I don't technically think you broke a rule - but they were in example mode and you did kill a guy CRing from PVP from someone you were grouped with, saying "I just logged on" is a bad excuse to have when they're in "we'll fucking ban you mode, try us mother fuckers."

Just take it like a champ man and who cares it's a week.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

rexx who ?

ohh yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1hmS4H5Rk
Old 12-31-2013, 02:48 AM
Aviak

Lets get back on topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u play too much, just take a break
Closed Thread