Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Sarnak

jersey will be represented on red99 along with hawaii
Old 09-25-2011, 03:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
part of jersey will be represented on red99 along with hawaii
fixed

i get to keep chuck
Old 09-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Fire Giant

Geez, dojii getting the boot from TDT for hacking really made him an angry person. Its just a game bro calm down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 09-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

I'm good at Everquest. I won Discord + led the guild that broke up Heresy.

*rides out of this thread on my harley, off into the sunset*

PS: Xantille is good too. The rest of you fucking SUCK
Old 09-25-2011, 05:13 AM
Banned

big tzt going to try and do it small?
Old 09-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

lol what the fuck is going on

did this guy really just make a thread calling everybody out and then act like a victim when they put him in his place?

i'm gonna go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must be trolling and not mentally retarded irl
Old 09-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Banned

Editing my post back in.

I only saw Dojii and his uber guild once, trak was about to spawn soon and he zoned into two groups of the guys flaming him on the board here in TT. Lethdar, I believe, darkness wanded him and he got shit on fairly fast - no biggy.

The guild headed into Seb ready to fight his guild (already at traks spawn point), there was a little fighting at the ent when they COH'd a guy with agro and wiped their guild. Simply walked in and took Trak - I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.

Think this kid got a lot of facts wrong judging by how bad the only encounter I had with them was.
Last edited by Amuk; 09-25-2011 at 10:23 AM..
Old 09-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Dojii top slots selos like a boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 09-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.
Fiegi can be in two places at once, welcome to Macroquest4: Where basketball meets hockey.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Editing my post back in.

I only saw Dojii and his uber guild once, trak was about to spawn soon and he zoned into two groups of the guys flaming him on the board here in TT. Lethdar, I believe, darkness wanded him and he got shit on fairly fast - no biggy.

The guild headed into Seb ready to fight his guild (already at traks spawn point), there was a little fighting at the ent when they COH'd a guy with agro and wiped their guild. Simply walked in and took Trak - I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.

Think this kid got a lot of facts wrong judging by how bad the only encounter I had with them was.
This is that ... trying to think of his name cause he was fairly noob to the server.... ehhh rogue. Almost there.... eh some woodelf rogue can't remember his name. But most certainly your perspective is really important based on...

1) you joined the guild that had been farming the shit out of everything high end and veeshan's peak and had better guild than anyone on the server....

2) And that fight you made reference to was less than a month of the formation of nightmare towards the ass end of 3.0 where we had not only poorly geared players, but always out numbered on trak spawns by top notch geared toons.

So we tried to get trakanon dur durrrrrrr with a bunch of underdogs. Real slick bro hope you remember this triumphant glory for the rest of your career.
Closed Thread