Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha i was trolling i would never. full swap is when you exchange partners in bed for a night
Lol yeah she wouldn't be down for that, way too shy
Old 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol my sides

Who is this Monty kid and why his rustles so jimmied
Old 04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Did this thread go from jib vs rexx to wife swap?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did this thread go from jib vs rexx to wife swap?
You down for some Tune swap brew?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

Twainz, you'd be the faggot in the corner watching your pals swap chicks while jerking off with your tears.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Bare|y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twainz, you'd be the faggot in the corner watching your pals swap chicks while jerking off with your tears.
Sounds like a good idea. Can I come over to your log cabin?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Bare|y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaahaha

I cant
Old 04-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Banned

kill urself jib
Old 04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heals4reals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently you can't see your target are you posting this requesting tips and pointers?
lol not sure if srs
Old 04-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yet you're now part of a zerg guild that's the only raiding guild on the server? Also, you left before that battle, and advocated to me in tells to merge Red Dawn into Azrael, essentially making it 82 v 18 the other way. Red Dawn was a neutral guild looking to benefit it's own members. We didn't have the force to challenge either of the top two guilds heads on in PVP so we had to do what we could in order to continue progressing our members to keep them from joining AZ & Nihilum [which we did a good job of for the most part].

But this has been debated / rehashed 100x. There aren't sufficient numbers to build a third raiding guild at the moment, and to be quite honest there are even enough numbers to build a second one currently. I don't take part in any activity in life in which I don't fully believe I can succeed at. Post exp nerf, there was no longer enough new players coming to the server from which I could continue to recruit and build for Velious. I knew velious would require an active raiding roster of 75+ members, which an average online raid force of between high 30's and low 50's. When it became apparent that it would no longer be feasible to field those numbers, or anything close to them, I freed the loyal members of their obligations to the guild and encouraged them to go their own way. I have no interest in banging my head against the wall in Velious with 20 people.

I'm sorry you think that 20+ people, mainly blue recruits, completely stopped logging in due to pixel bargains, but that's your right to believe whatever you like. However, I have no intention of bringing Red Dawn back. I don't believe the EXP change and other changes will bring sufficient people back to create a large enough pool of players to recruit, though I think the changes are good for the server.

I also am burnt out from the last six month run of the guild, and just don't have the desire to put the time in necessary to start from scratch. I.e., power leveling people, 24/7 recruiting, playing out of group cleric and other needed classes, multiple planar clears a week, negotiating pixels, raising guild funds, dealing with inter member drama, etc., etc. Especially now that the world has stopped shaking for over a month, pixels are on lock down again this time to the new Nihilum aka Azrael. It was a fun ride in Red Dawn, but almost all of my friends are in Nihilum now and I can help rebuild that guild, rather than expend all my efforts on a third that the population can't support.

However, you may see me lead something on Teams99 depending on the release date / ruleset / business of real life. I feel that Teams99 might lend it self to far more casual play, which would be something I'd be greatly interested in.

- Top Jew

anyone read past bold where this fool lost all credibility?
Closed Thread