Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Orc

Wink Reroll Effort

Greetings everybody,

Some of you may know who I am as I lurk on a similar project, but I have recently quit playing SWToR and I'm looking to get back into the swing of things in EQ.

I'm looking to gauge interest on a reroll guild for people who either 1) are tired of sitting at max level without a group of people to raid 2) aren't actively playing and waiting for an opportunity to level with people 3) looking for people to level an alt 4) looking for something different to do.

I want to play EQ again, but know the heartache of leveling a group dependent character without other people. I'm not saying the server is underpopulated or anything like that, just saying its easier with like minded people who start around the same time.

If you're interested, just reply here. If not, I wish you all the best and hope your time on P99 is great!

Edit:
The guild was decided to be called "Fashionably Late" and as soon as we get the guild tag, we'll start tagging people. Was told by a GM that there was a limitation on the server and they have to wait for certain time periods to create guilds (fewer than 400 on iirc).

Anybody is welcome to reroll with us. You can be a twink, but most of us are starting fresh.

Thanks!
Last edited by Archie; 03-30-2012 at 08:23 AM.. Reason: Adding stuff
Old 03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Kobold

Howdy!

I'm interested in joining you, but I have a question. Are you talking about starting from absolute scratch, or twinking these rerolls? I've dabbled but I haven't gotten past level 10, so I'd prefer the start from scratch approach.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

You have my (twinked) sword
Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Starting from scratch would be fun, as I'm brand new myself. I would be interested too.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

I'm in.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Orc

Twinks are welcome, but fresh starting is perfectly fine. I will be fresh starting.

Reroll effort will begin March 28th. Want to give some more time to those who don't check the forums too often.

Try and spread the word to friends / families. It would be great to get going with a big group.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

honestly, rerolling fresh is fun and challenging. It makes it that much better when you do get items, as simple as they may be. i was considering this as well...... and i'll probably get yelled at because everyone says i have too many characters anyways lol.... what will be your character names / race / classes???
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Orc

My name will be Archie. Still deciding class / race combo. Might go play something I've never played for the experience.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Should we try to coordinate races/classes, and thus starting area?
Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Orc

Play what you want... Play something that interests you or you'll get tired and quit.
Closed Thread