Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 04:57 AM
Orc

Question um, new to server.. the basic question

Hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is this server alive and kicking..enough people to get groups with?

My wife and I are looking forward to grouping in U/LGuk (As soon as Amelinda or Bort give me an answer to my petition, we can get going!), are these zones still populated with enough ppl?

Cheers,

Smoker
*In game will be Esra, Ench*
Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 AM
Kobold

Default Groups are not too hard to get

People go to upper and lower guk, but since my character only recently can go to lower guk and it's not too populated when I'm on, I haven't had much chance to go there and lfg. I got in plenty of upper guk groups. Plenty of grouping at pretty much any of the old hot spots, although there are times when it can be difficult to get one together.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Since Kurnak opened, Old world low level zones are empty. You should go to Kurnak to find peoples and you will find a group.

What lvl are you now ? Around 20 ?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Server's pretty active, you shouldn't have much trouble find groups.

Just a heads up, both you and your wife will need to have made a character each in order for them to OK the IP Exemption. Just don't be playing them both at the same time, of course.

I don't like empty character slots that much.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragolyche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since Kurnak opened, Old world low level zones are empty. You should go to Kurnak to find peoples and you will find a group.

What lvl are you now ? Around 20 ?
We havent started yet, just made the characters last night.. but not played yet coz we cant play together.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korisek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just a heads up, both you and your wife will need to have made a character each in order for them to OK the IP Exemption. Just don't be playing them both at the same time, of course.
Could easily confuse a new person. Dont have 1 person playing two characters at the same time.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korisek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah Char's are made. My understanding was the IP Exemption was made in order for more then one person to play together at the same time on the same IP, such as my wife and I. We have a router where our computers are connected to.
-----

Anyway, thanks for replies.. we are really looking forward to seeing the old sights again together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2011, 05:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

The petition process was pretty quick, me and the wife got the nod in about 24hrs. The server has been awesome. loads of people, even late at night when im just getting home from work at 11pm cst.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdogg83us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The petition process was pretty quick, me and the wife got the nod in about 24hrs. The server has been awesome. loads of people, even late at night when im just getting home from work at 11pm cst.
24hrs.. lucky you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've just been told upto a week.. maybe we get lucky.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

I think Amelinda posted somewhere that she does the IP exemptions roughly once/week. Which is better than response used to be, I remember hearing horror stories of up to 3-4 weeks. Assuming you have your information and everything submitted to the right place, I'm sure you'll be playing in no time!

I am a bard, so I soloed most of my 1-50, but I think UGuk is pretty popular. LGuk is less popular, but if you BYOG you can probably do fine. If one of you are a porter, BYOG is super easy!
Closed Thread