Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because TMO have out resist gear for BDA and Divinity to use on a few dragons they attempted. I myself gave out a set of resist gear.

Also, you constantly only tell half-truths... but you are right speciality implies a certain ability to get away with it. Maybe modus operandi applies to your more accurately.
Prove it? I've brainwashed my guild pretty good, I'm going to call bullshit on accepting resist gear from you or your ilk.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But please continue to call other people children when TMO is incapable of sharing. #irony

Altari, the biggest clown on TMO spin squad.
qft.

Let him continue living in his dream world, karma will bite him in the ass eventually. No point in arguing with an idiot.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

blue99 is pretty much WoW now.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue99 is pretty much WoW now.
Ok

Old 10-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So everytime a mob is killed it is technically denied from someone else. So basically if TMO didn't raid mobs.... everyone else could deny others? Are you fucking crazy?
TMO is clearly denying the rest of the server when they are gearing out their 5th? 6th alt and camping them at a zone line to further their stranglehold on ther server, when they are RMTing those pixels same pixels, and when they have been actively engaged in this activity for 3+ years.

Altari so delusional he can't see that TMO is the biggest strongest kid on the playground who has been hogging the swings for 3+ years.

It's a free game intended to be enjoyed by all not monopolized for cash by a tiny majority. Grow up clown.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Minority *
Old 10-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
qft.

Let him continue living in his dream world, karma will bite him in the ass eventually. No point in arguing with an idiot.
So you are calling me an idiot.. when you are the one making unsubstantiated claims? OK!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is clearly denying the rest of the server when they are gearing out their 5th? 6th alt and camping them at a zone line to further their stranglehold on ther server, when they are RMTing those pixels same pixels, and when they have been actively engaged in this activity for 3+ years.

Altari so delusional he can't see that TMO is the biggest strongest kid on the playground who has been hogging the swings for 3+ years.

It's a free game intended to be enjoyed by all not monopolized for cash by a tiny majority. Grow up clown.
At that point in time it was a free game intended to be enjoyed. No one said it was a raid game. Speaking of fuck all of you clerics/warriors/monk monopolizing all the groups. I think Wizards should be paid reparations. (this is basically your argument).
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it? I've brainwashed my guild pretty good, I'm going to call bullshit on accepting resist gear from you or your ilk.
So you are saying BDA didn't attempt Gorenaire at least during this time?
Old 10-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So you are calling me an idiot.. when you are the one making unsubstantiated claims? OK!
Nobody has to call you an idiot to know you are one, they can just read your posts.

Closed Thread