Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has no point to prove wrong, and if it were about TMO helping the server, anyone who has played on this server in the past 4 years already knows he's full of shit.
How am I full of shit. Your entire argument is based on name calling and some personal slight you feel. I have substance.. you have angst.
(don't even need to go into the obvious logical fallacy in bold)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has no point to prove wrong, and if it were about TMO helping the server, anyone who has played on this server in the past 4 years already knows he's full of shit.
I actually do have a point for you to prove wrong. However, my posts mainly just prove you wrong. (it wasn't even hard)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How am I full of shit. Your entire argument is based on name calling and some personal slight you feel. I have substance.. you have angst.
(don't even need to go into the obvious logical fallacy in bold)
My entire argument is that TMO hasn't done fuck all for this server in terms of making the community less toxic, they only strengthened the toxicity. Prove me wrong.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't have to do it. They did it and was met with criticism. How would that make you feel?
Your blind defense of all things TMO now have you defending actions you have no personal knowledge of? Makes sense.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lictor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your blind defense of all things TMO now have you defending actions you have no personal knowledge of? Makes sense.
Yeah wasn't that fire giant in Full Circle two years ago? What a fucking clown.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My entire argument is that TMO hasn't done fuck all for this server in terms of making the community less toxic, they only strengthened the toxicity. Prove me wrong.
I can't really think of any guild that has done a ton of stuff to "make the community less toxic". All guilds have different goals and play styles. You want VP loot? Put in the time like the rest of the people who want it enough to sacrifice for it. I did it for awhile, now I don't have the time to do it, that doesn't mean im still entitled to it. Grow up.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah wasn't that fire giant in Full Circle two years ago? What a fucking clown.
Wait you're telling me someone was in another guild TWO YEARS AGO?! Alert the press. You retarded bro?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't really think of any guild that has done a ton of stuff to "make the community less toxic". All guilds have different goals and play styles. You want VP loot? Put in the time like the rest of the people who want it enough to sacrifice for it. I did it for awhile, now I don't have the time to do it, that doesn't mean im still entitled to it. Grow up.
I can give a fuck less about VP gear. As long as the space between TMO and myself is there, I am happy. The best part about our raid agreement now is that nobody, except the ones that choose to, has to deal with your guild.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait you're telling me someone was in another guild TWO YEARS AGO?! Alert the press. You retarded bro?
Same guild checking in.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Sarnak

Quote:
I think that guy still owes me a WC cap b/c he didn't have one at the end of a hate raid... two years ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]