Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it just highlights the blind rabid devotion TMO gets from its new members.
Merkk isn't a new member, and im unguilded.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My entire argument is that TMO hasn't done fuck all for this server in terms of making the community less toxic, they only strengthened the toxicity. Prove me wrong.
Entities don't make a server toxic or non-toxic. Individuals do. BDA hasn't done fuck all for this server in terms of making the community less toxic... neither has Taken or any other guild.

You will never see me refuse to port anyone based on their guild status. Yet BDA members constantly do this and they even suggest doing such things as some kind of boycott.

Here is a telling fact though. TMO has been around for years now and have had multiple people who used to hate us... really like us once they joined...IB members, BDA members, VD members, FE members.

Basically, your perception doesn't fit reality.

It seems your view of server toxicity is based on dragon kills? I think you must be confused as to which game you are playing. Everquest was a great game... but a deeply unrealistic game for modern times. I'm sorry there isn't enough content to go around for the 1500+ people who play here. Of course competitive scarcity is al-ot of the reason the more hardcore players started here. So why is your viewpoint better?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for making my point for me. Without new content there is no character advancement past a point.

Clearly making time to play the game isn't a priority anymore after gearing your shaman.

And that's what the natural progression should be. Play te game acquire loot, experience content, get bored and move on or cut back your play time.

That's obviously not how P99 works as instead you have 1 guild with essentially the same core of players actively working to monopolize and denying the rest of the server access to its end game content.
What guild has the same core of players?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Entities don't make a server toxic or non-toxic. Individuals do. BDA hasn't done fuck all for this server in terms of making the community less toxic... neither has Taken or any other guild.

You will never see me refuse to port anyone based on their guild status. Yet BDA members constantly do this and they even suggest doing such things as some kind of boycott.

Here is a telling fact though. TMO has been around for years now and have had multiple people who used to hate us... really like us once they joined...IB members, BDA members, VD members, FE members.

Basically, your perception doesn't fit reality.

It seems your view of server toxicity is based on dragon kills? I think you must be confused as to which game you are playing. Everquest was a great game... but a deeply unrealistic game for modern times. I'm sorry there isn't enough content to go around for the 1500+ people who play here. Of course competitive scarcity is al-ot of the reason the more hardcore players started here. So why is your viewpoint better?
Go away before you make yourself look even worse.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When theres no new content, there's nothing for hardcore players to advance to. Therefore the same shit gets farmed over and over. It's not really that big of a surprise that the people who put in the most time to gear their characters are the most devoted to the game and keep playing longer without burnout. My shaman is far from geared, I have a total of two items from VP. I would still be raiding if I could but i can't due to changing real life obligations.
So essentially you're saying its ok for 1 guild to monopolize all of the raid content for more than three years, killing mobs and collecting loot they don't even need while developing an infrastructure whose only purpose is to further their goal of denying others content .. because they are the most devoted and there is no more content for them to advance to?

We've all seen TMOs guild bank. Ignoring RMT implications how could they ever hope to make use of the loot they acquire?

At the end of the day your guild is a fat kid refusing to share the cake Rogean baked for everyone then throwing a tantrum when tiny slices are taken away.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
At the end of the day your guild is a fat kid refusing to share the cake Rogean baked for everyone then throwing a tantrum when tiny slices are taken away.
Hell yes. That's perfect.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merkk isn't a new member, and im unguilded.
And we've all watched you pathetically try to spin for them from the second you joined. But good job diverting the argument towards your member status rather than your fanatical fanboism.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And we've all watched you pathetically try to spin for them from the second you joined. But good job diverting the argument towards your member status rather than your fanatical fanboism.
Forumquest is fun, I just don't expect pixels for it like you and chest and the rest of the crybabies. If you want the loot, earn it.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go away before you make yourself look even worse.
So far... you haven't debated one point I've made; you have just been the equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ears.

Please support ANY of your statements/whines.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Forumquest is fun, I just don't expect pixels for it like you and chest and the rest of the crybabies. If you want the loot, earn it.
Thanks for reinforcing my original point : TMO is the greedy toddler at day care refusing to share community toys unless taken from him by force.

Grow up you child
Closed Thread