Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15k stretch goal: chest joins tmo for 2 weeks and writes in a diary about it, to be posted to RnF
This.

Please.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny though isn't it? The most precious items in game, Crown of Rile or Blood Orchid Katana, are the same effect as 10 - 50p a shot potions. You don't need expensive gear to be a raider. 150 MR and a pot will get you 175 self buffed. I've raided everything in the game at 180 MR.
You're a fucking idiot.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah? Elaborate you fungi thieving piece of shit.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine but after 3+ years of locking the rest of the server out of content and expecting everyone to play "your way" it becomes a problem. Especially, when you're selling (in one way or another) those same pixel back to players who have been waiting to access said content.

I've yet to see anything since I started playing on this server that would suggest TMO is anything more than a spoiled child refusing to share simply because they have the most time to throw at the game and can batphone quickest at awkward times.

And in my opinion those two factors shouldn't determine who controls the vast majority of raid content for over 3 years on a free to play version built so people could experience a 15 year old game.

So TMO, after getting all geared, should quit into Velious because you want yours... but aren't willing to earn it?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO, after getting all geared, should quit into Velious because you want yours... but aren't willing to earn it?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2014, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Geez Chest.

You were wrong to take that stance.

In this case you should have agreed to send an officer there, (instantly) or join in yourself.
The GM could not have asked you more nicely, but you pizzed him off with your pride, (learn to swallow it).

Learn to go in with your mouth shut and listen, (never put your pride up, put it in you r back pocket and sit on it).
BDA could be 1000% better if you just did that first.

/sigh.. I am so sad to say such things and ashamed..
Old 10-24-2014, 02:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmop520 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah my buddy sardonox got it spamming bard AEs lol. Thats what the GMs told us at least
You're right and Chest is wrong about what occurred as usual It was a month after this that the code was changed so that mobs had to be targeted by bards or they were immune to non-targeted spells. It was a pretty broad stroke of genuis I remember thinking at the time that you guys figured out bards could get FTE so easy. Then of course the GM's changed it for some reason.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=98585
Old 10-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

Immune on spawn that is. As you can read Rogean's changes there. Here is the RNF thread for that Inny as you can see it was a month before the change.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94127
Old 10-24-2014, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Immune on spawn that is. As you can read Rogean's changes there. Here is the RNF thread for that Inny as you can see it was a month before the change.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94127
Funniest post I've found so far in that thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=72
Old 10-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funniest post I've found so far in that thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=72
Meh some people know how to drop grudges and move on. I feel bad for the people who can't.
Closed Thread