Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't even like handling all your raid bullshit - as far as we are concerned, there is no reason you can't work it out on your own. I've seen better conflict resolution from toddlers. I sincerely wish that were a joke.
7 repops a month. No normal spawns. No rules other than FTE shouts and training. Problem solved (or even better: 15 repops a month; each mob drops half their normal table).

Also speaking for myself, I don't think the staff have done a very good job of managing the raid scene. But that is not even a close to an excuse for the kind of language that goes on here. Somehow when people talk over the Internet they have this way of forgetting there is an actual person on the other side of the monitor. In my experience Rogean is actually surprisingly good about taking criticism as long as it is politely phrased, and I have no problem with him saying be nice or GTFO. It's a fucking free emulated server. Now if the staff starts banning everyone that disagrees with them, then you'll lose a lot of players.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Also how many D-points do I get for that
Old 10-24-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you child, that's exactly what should happen. It's like you don't understand th concept of sharing.

You and your guilds "effort" of wall staring for days on end and waking up at odd hours or going without sleep should grant you first access to content, not total control overtime for 3+ years.

It's been suggested that classic EQ was not casual friendly and this was more or less true depending on the server however, this isn't classic EQ. It should be obvious from recent raid changes that their intention isn't to produce a 99 wild west for a very small minority to dominate.

If this was anything but a online game you would have been sat in the corner and slapped on the hand for being a greedy fuck. Instead this is EQ where the goal isn't only to advance your character but prevent others from doing the same.

TLDR: you are children and take this game way to seriously.

But thanks for some entertainment on a slow work day.
Lol you are saying that once someone if fully geared they should quit playing the game they enjoy... and you are calling us children?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only an idiot would make artificial work for himself, think he's accomplished something and insist others do the same. You must be mid-level management.
Too bad your statement has nothing to do with what you quoted. You must be unemployed.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5epuPMf-7Y
Old 10-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bashing staff members will result in a ban, period. if you have a problem with a staff member, you need to contact me (if your problem is with me, then feel free to contact someone over my head), and we will settle it like men. if you choose to bash the staff on the forums, prepare to be banned.

the amount of staff bashing i returned to see is simply unacceptable, and it ends now.

consider this your only warning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40 hours to CSR
40 hours to RNF
40 hours talking to umbrella on skype

not much time for exercise
confirmed mad, sad, fat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you are saying that once someone if fully geared they should quit playing the game they enjoy... and you are calling us children?
That's clearly not what I'm saying. I'm suggesting that maybe after gearing a character or two or even three you maybe scale back your immersion and let other people enjoy /experience the content instead of continuing to cockblock/monopolize/deny the rest of the server for 3+ years...

How many alts does TMO have VP equipped and camped out at different zones lines? How many RBBs and other gear (which you constantly brag about) do you have rotting in your bank?

The fact is, after the "monumental" (ridiculous) efforts TMO went through to seize control of the raid scene from IB all those years ago, allowing other player to advance their character without jumping through the hoops you had to cheapens the effort you expended.

In light of that, the we really shouldn't be too suprised to see TMO fighting tooth and nail for every last mob and doing everything in their power to make character advancement as tortuous as possible for the rest of the server as anything less just highlights the absurd "effort" you made to claim control of a free to play emulated version of a 15 year old elf sim.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7 repops a month. No normal spawns. No rules other than FTE shouts and training. Problem solved (or even better: 15 repops a month; each mob drops half their normal table).
Are you smoking crack? Or are you smoking crack. LOL worst idea ever all you want is free loots it sounds like.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you child, that's exactly what should happen. It's like you don't understand th concept of sharing.
I'm not reading back to see what you're arguing about, but if you don't already have Alarti on ignore you should. Stop feeding the trolls. He's going to say whatever he can to rile you up and show everyone how cool he thinks he is. His bit is old and played out.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's clearly not what I'm saying. I'm suggesting that maybe after gearing a character or two or even three you maybe scale back your immersion and let other people enjoy /experience the content instead of continuing to cockblock/monopolize/deny the rest of the server for 3+ years...

How many alts does TMO have VP equipped and camped out at different zones lines? How many RBBs and other gear (which you constantly brag about) do you have rotting in your bank?

The fact is, after the "monumental" (ridiculous) efforts TMO went through to seize control of the raid scene from IB all those years ago, allowing other player to advance their character without jumping through the hoops you had to cheapens the effort you expended.

In light of that, the we really shouldn't be too suprised to see TMO fighting tooth and nail for every last mob and doing everything in their power to make character advancement as tortuous as possible for the rest of the server as anything less just highlights the absurd "effort" you made to claim control of a free to play emulated version of a 15 year old elf sim.
You do realize that guilds gain and lose players, and that many of the geared players do play less. Also, the players who might be geared more that do continue playing might have people they would like to help gear, and also some they may feel indebted too since they contributed to gearing them?

Whats the point of a raid guild if you don't raid? Why would someone want to join TMO or IB if they didn't provide raids for those who join? Why not just have 1 server wide guild with a rotating raid force?

You can't possibly be this stupid?
Closed Thread