Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think for the most part the rest of classic eq is fun, but the raid scene is awful.
I can somewhat agree with you here. I do enjoy a competitive raid environment but the new raid rules and mechanics that have been added kind of kill what EQ raiding should be.
Of course the severe extension of the EQ timeline is by far the biggest problem.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can somewhat agree with you here. I do enjoy a competitive raid environment but the new raid rules and mechanics that have been added kind of kill what EQ raiding should be.
Of course the severe extension of the EQ timeline is by far the biggest problem.
Just not enough targets to kill, high level players have nothing to do but roll an alt, farm the same shit over and over in seb or whatever cash camp, or "track." Sorry if I'm playing a game and it's tedious, I'm not playing it anymore...time to do something else
Old 10-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repops take 1-2 hours. 4 repops a week means 8 hours a week raiding. The big problem with only 1 a week is that if you miss it you are kinda screwed there.
That's not really any different than the current situation. All the mobs could spawn in the 8 hours I'm at work or 6 hours I'm asleep.

I do grasp that a repop is everything at once deal. But there's always next week. Or there could be 2 in a week.

We currently get 4 respawns (7 day respawns) and are supposed to be getting what did they say? 2-4? Repops a month.

So 1-2 a week is total number we get as is.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Repops for everybody!!! You get a repop! You get a repop! You get a repop! Every guild gets it's own repop! Yay!

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not really any different than the current situation. All the mobs could spawn in the 8 hours I'm at work or 6 hours I'm asleep.

I do grasp that a repop is everything at once deal. But there's always next week. Or there could be 2 in a week.

We currently get 4 respawns (7 day respawns) and are supposed to be getting what did they say? 2-4? Repops a month.

So 1-2 a week is total number we get as is.
This is probably the first time anyone has done any math on it.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clown. How often do you think Crown of Rile drops, Donal's? Wiz Epic staves? Mage Epic pieces?

Sure shit rotts. Its those rare items we need. Do you think Crown of riles or PD robes are going to alts? Does someone who sticks around to help those less geared members get gear not deserve a green scale from sev for some alt they play?

You just seem to think you deserve alot more than you do. Why do you deserve something over others? What makes you special...what effort do you put in?

Clearly TMO isn't going after just those 4 mobs.

What makes you think that you deserve it ( after 3+ years of locking it down) over the rest of the server? What makes you special?

Clearly there is a point of diminishing returns. If you weren't such assholes snd hadn't shit on the community for so long I'm sure up and coming guilds wouldn't have minded TMO members tagging along, helping and only looking for specific loots.

Instead we have arrogant fucks like you who see no issue with killing mob X for the 100th time for the 1% chance at item A, knowing everything else will rot/be banked.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Alarti do you even play?
Old 10-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti do you even play?
Only raids, and only when I can make them which excludes weekends.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly TMO isn't going after just those 4 mobs.

What makes you think that you deserve it ( after 3+ years of locking it down) over the rest of the server? What makes you special?

Clearly there is a point of diminishing returns. If you weren't such assholes snd hadn't shit on the community for so long I'm sure up and coming guilds wouldn't have minded TMO members tagging along, helping and only looking for specific loots.

Instead we have arrogant fucks like you who see no issue with killing mob X for the 100th time for the 1% chance at item A, knowing everything else will rot/be banked.
Clearly we do go after more than 4 mobs I didn't think I'd have to list every single one. I gave an example of a top tier mob and a bottom tier mob. Clearly.

Clearly, you didn't answer my question. Clearly nothing makes TMO special, other than the effort we are willing to put in to get those mobs. So if people are inherently equal the ones who try harder will have more success (mostly). So again.. what makes you special?

Can I get a logical response from you; all you seem capable of his e-yelling.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and I predict the neckbeard levels come Velious are going to increase immensely... the first few months of Velious are going to be terrible, due to no fault of the GM's / devs.
EQ will be in the news again when someone's heart gives out after playing for 150 consecutive hours.
Closed Thread