Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Default TMO caught explaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean Qados? He's not been TMO for at least a month now, maybe a month and a half. We've even deguilded all accounts we thought he had access to, which unfortunately includes Marley because he's stuck out in the Canadian wilderness and cannot get any internet access. I'm not going to disclose why, that's guild business- but to say we condoned what we did is simply ludicrous. In fact, it's downright spiteful.

I don't see how my point is devalued simply because a single TMO member memblurred (or didn't) memblur a mob in an isolated incident.

We didn't use it as a tactic to be taken seriously, and now that I have the ear of an IB member- can you please tell me, why did you accept the rotation with TMO and specifically not include VD? Why not let them get your rot loots? Was Coldblooded just your puppet?

I suppose that's a silly question, it's quite obvious she was.

And let me make it clear right now why we don't want to negotiate with VD.

If Vesica Dei had not propped up IB/TR like a set of crutches while we laid waste to them, IB would've left months sooner from the server. TMO often mused about making deals with VD because we knew IB was the weaker guild, I'm not sure if we actually approached VD about this but- either way. This golden age of Project 1999 without IB/TR would've happened months earlier without VD being their puppet guild.

Now that IB is gone, VD has literally absorbed IB's former members and have become so much more hungry for pixels. There was no application period, the time they spent "raiding" together was essentially their "app" period.

When IB fell apart TMO didn't just "let" people in, not even the players we respected most in IB. They apped, and some are still apping- but we still didn't sacrifice our app process because IB disbanded and we wanted to suck up the talent pool.

So please, fucking spare me the crying about how TMO should make this server a great place now that IB left for VD's sake. VD had every opportunity to stop this months ago and chose pixels over principle.

We're totally willing to make this server a great place, but not for Vesica Dei. Had they clammed the fuck up we'd be whistling dixie right now.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Banned

I assume that SS was quite a long time ago, don't you have something fresh? And i think if this is the case the whole zone is a exploit because pathing is all messed up in there anyways. In which case, not allowed to kill dragons on ramps, lava, tubes, flat ground, zone in, spawn spot, behind walls, on walls, along walls, whilst floating, on a different level in the zone, behind rocks, on bridges, and hide behind any kind of corners. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any who, for those that don't know or have ever killed any dragons in VP, be good not to assume anything because 90% of the time you have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fixed.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 AM
Banned

glitch knows the way into my heart
Old 03-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Banned

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vTqiiMxHMks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Closed Thread