Old 11-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

the champ has spoken
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we come to the conclusion that golem wands need to be at least manastone type rarity?

They drop almost every time now and are rechargeable, everyone on the box within 3 weeks are going to have golem wands making buff classes useless.

Either make golem wands ultra rare or make them retarded expensive to recharge / disable recharge for golem wands
Manastone ultra rare smedy? I usually support my fellows but to make this that rare is kind of dumb. It shouldnt be common, make it uncommon but not manastone ultra rare. Sorry just couldnt agree
Old 11-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

How about we keep the server Classic?

There are thousand of things on this server that I personally consider overpowered and bullshit, but that's Classic Everquest for you and that's what people enjoy. People are drawn to this website for one simple thing and that's to get a the Classic Everquest Experience one more time. Not to play on a modified emulator where everything is different. In the start of this Beta I actually wanted a modified server but later on I realized that most people do not and the most enjoyable experience I can get is a healthy server that is as close to Classic Everquest as possible.

The only reason people are discussing the spell system is because the Developers decided to modify it. But everything else should remain Classic.

Quote:
Announcing Project 1999 Red, Classic PvP Server

To be released the evening of Friday, November 18th, 2011

* Built from the most popular, most accurate classic Everquest server.
* PvP Range scaling for competitive PvP at all levels.
* Coin loot only.
* Progressions on a slightly increased timeline, including initial legacy items such as Manastones and Guise of the Deceiver.
* Proven anti-cheat / anti-hack system.
This is what people are promised and that's what they should get. If you want something changed then look for things that aren't Classic, not the other way around. Thanks
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 11-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned

as a class that is reliant on its buffs i hope they leave shit how it is, if someone wants to blow 600 plat to debuff me i will deal with it and leave/rebuff/come back, lot better than classic where everyone i fought dumped a vendor bought egg shaped on me at a cost of 12p.

was able to deal with it then, dont see how folks blowing golem wands at a cost of 600 per every now and again is going to hurt anything other than the occasional ego of a raid buffed zerger.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Banned

These forums are so frustrating, once again Lovely feels the need to spam his opinion as a solo scrub pvper. Golem wands are very OP for group pvp where an assist train can burn a targets entire buff set off with a few clicks. If they are this common and cheap to recharge it's reasonable to expect several people to have one in an assist train, you'll just call in who's using theirs and burn targets down far too easily.

There was a reason they removed instant dispell pumice - it was just too OP and easy to obtain, currently golem wands are the same.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Yeah people won't farm 600p a week for Naggy, np guys Darwoth won't be there, and he'll just gate from random pvp and come back later.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

dont think a golem wand that you have to farm at arguably the most contested spawn on the server and blow 600p per is the same as egg shaped pumice you could buy in unlimited quanities for 12p.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned

600p isnt so bad to save for contesting spawns every week. Besides, you only hafta shut people out of spawns a few times before they all quit.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Once again Amuk who's obsessed with Lovely needs to mention Lovely's name. It's not healthy for you bro

LOL watching your post history, my name is in almost every second post. Jeez help might be needed for you.
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Closed Thread