Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OforOppression [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Death Note was awful. the manga is *OK*.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

lol sorry to offend the anime club losers, but anime is quite possibly the gayest and shittiest thing in existance, fucking terrible and you should be embarrassed to say otherwise

as for real shows better than every anime? just to name a few: curb your enthusiasm, deadwood, breaking bad, dexter, homeland, can go on
Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol sorry to offend the anime club losers, but anime is quite possibly the gayest and shittiest thing in existance, fucking terrible and you should be embarrassed to say otherwise
You sound like someone who was laughed out of the club by said 'anime club losers'. "I'll show them, anime sucks now! ...I still love Death Note though *hugs L plushie*"

Were you bullied throughout your childhood? Was your daddy disappointed that you weren't an all star? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as for real shows better than every anime? just to name a few: curb your enthusiasm, deadwood, breaking bad, dexter, homeland, can go on
Curb = so-so though obviously inferior to Seinfeld. Breaking Bad was alright for the first 2 seasons then went down the toilet. Deadwood I've never watched, the rest of your list is shit.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

lol thought you havent watched television in 6 years??

your taste is shit, you should be embarrassed at how upset you got about my first remark about anime being garbage, thanks for the insight into the mind of an anime loser (i feel a little more cultured)
Old 01-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Banned

"OH I DONT LIKE ANIME, I'LL SHOW THEM BY LISTING SOME BAD OPINIONS"
Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

LoL Dexter, the housewife soap opera drama? LoL

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

should check out evangelion if you think all anime is shit.

probably one of the most epic storylines to comes out of any medium in the last 30 years.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 01-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol thought you havent watched television in 6 years??
I've unhooked my cable 6 years ago, All of the shows you've listed with the exception of Breaking Bad which I've seen because someone I know owns the DVD's and suggested I watch it, are over 6 years old.
Strawman Failure.
Quote:
your taste is shit, you should be embarrassed at how upset you got about my first remark about anime being garbage, thanks for the insight into the mind of an anime loser (i feel a little more cultured)
This statement doesn't even make any sense, how can you tell me that my 'taste is shit' when I haven't even suggested anything worth watching nor have I stated what shows I prefer to watch?

You're just being a spoilt kid beating his fists against the table and screaming at the top of his lungs because you don't want to be wrong, nothing more.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Banned

DAE DRAGONBALLZ HEHEHEHEHE
Closed Thread