Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrobbGangsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peacock here, full disclosure I actually joined this server two years ago as part of my psychology grad school thesis

I can tell you bros with absolute certainty that the following people are utter psychopaths with serious, deep-seated personality disorders that render them incapable of functioning in society:

Tune
Agatha
Drakaris
Mostbitter
Ender
Jupe
Super Hater

In addition, Heartbrand is perhaps the textbook definition of a deranged sociopath. Usually sociopaths can be fairly dangerous but luckily for us this sociopath has a shitty Maryland law degree and is a low level tax attorney whose highest aspiration is being in the inner circle of an elf emu.
Wow, my names listed here? Ok, you definitely failed your grad school thesis.

Try again, maybe next time have a clue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

rumor has it, some uber twink named stoic, currently in mm, has been getting pl'd by a buncha nihi for the last 20+ hrs
Old 08-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrobbGangsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peacock here, full disclosure I actually joined this server two years ago as part of my psychology grad school thesis

I can tell you bros with absolute certainty that the following people are utter psychopaths with serious, deep-seated personality disorders that render them incapable of functioning in society:

Tune
Agatha
Drakaris
Mostbitter
Ender
Jupe
Super Hater

In addition, Heartbrand is perhaps the textbook definition of a deranged sociopath. Usually sociopaths can be fairly dangerous but luckily for us this sociopath has a shitty Maryland law degree and is a low level tax attorney whose highest aspiration is being in the inner circle of an elf emu.
heartbrand makes sense now
Last edited by Feniggles; 08-23-2014 at 04:34 PM..
Old 08-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
highest aspiration is being in the inner circle of an elf emu.
if even.... terp puppet mastering these *****s like taking candy from a kid that maryland law degree ain't gonna get u nowhere with these killas

he may think he is inner circle but we all know who runs that show, osama ain't dead and fungis were summoned
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet Robin Williams had money.
Supposedly he was going broke from the multiple divorces, which forced him to do shitty movies he didn't want to do, thus pushing him over the edge.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

ya he was screwed by 3 wives taking so much money from him, your system in america seems retarded when it comes to marriage, why the fuck do you owe someone for the rest of your life if you had more money going into the marriage? speilberg banged some dumb broad in the 80ths too she never worked a day since, livin like a damn doctor of that shit, same with kevin federline rolls around in ferraris and he was probably as poor as abacab before banging britney spears
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

robin williams was depressed + found out he had early onset of alzheimers
Old 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

i've always though alzheimers is a great way to go, you'll forget all problems, all you'll care about is the food and coffee, it sucks way more for close ones around you who see you're fading away tho
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
robin williams was depressed + found out he had early onset of alzheimers
parkinsons?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feniggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
parkinsons?
or that[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread