Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Banned

i honestly have less than 0 sympathy for the ex nihilum refugees
Old 08-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's 100% fine, just keep all your fucks inside, where they can fester and grow into true hatred. k?
Old 08-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Banned

just consulted my doctor and he said thats unhealthy
Old 08-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just consulted my doctor and he said thats unhealthy
i'm a young doctor, and my second opinion is that you have nothing to worry about. let it fester.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Banned

slathar smallmee and salem should be suspended. super toxic if u wear a fungi they will target you and harass you with all their might.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie
Look Deru pal, you havne't been around as long as I have. I stood by the server in it's darkest hour when there was only 6 people on at peak population, with 30 Nihilum logging once a week to slay all the raid targets as they spawned.

When I first joined server was flourishing with thrive, at every level range. There was lowbie guilds, high end competition. Lots of class act posters and lulz to be had on the forums. All I've ever done is fight to have that back pal.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

<3 slathar/dacbane
Old 08-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "server friend"

There's a line that's always been inappropriate to cross on Red, as stated in the OP, there's a difference between talking shit and telling someone to quit the box over and over. There is an ignore feature and it should be used, but that doesn't give people the right to say whatever they want. If you're doing it unprovoked, to random people, for no reason other than "you used to have a Nihilum tag", we will likely step in to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I imagine it won't take more than one or two suspensions before it stops.
Too bad you don't have an Niihlum member to make an example of. Like you did with Tune first day PNP was introduced.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look Deru pal, you havne't been around as long as I have. I stood by the server in it's darkest hour when there was only 6 people on at peak population, with 30 Nihilum logging once a week to slay all the raid targets as they spawned.

When I first joined server was flourishing with thrive, at every level range. There was lowbie guilds, high end competition. Lots of class act posters and lulz to be had on the forums. All I've ever done is fight to have that back pal.
ya people forget

lol at all those warm bodies that can barely spell coming out of the woodworks that were part of that darkness, finally the box may thrive, pop is gonna drop at first ofcourse, but with time its gonna be able to build up a good and competitive pvp server instead of a guild recruiting literally everyone to get a raid mob that they have killed 500 times before
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "server friend"

There's a line that's always been inappropriate to cross on Red, as stated in the OP, there's a difference between talking shit and telling someone to quit the box over and over. There is an ignore feature and it should be used, but that doesn't give people the right to say whatever they want. If you're doing it unprovoked, to random people, for no reason other than "you used to have a Nihilum tag", we will likely step in to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I imagine it won't take more than one or two suspensions before it stops.
So if i post some screen shots of Roberto, Salem telling me i'm the worst, to quit the box, you'll hit them with a ban? Or perhaps take them to dinner?
Closed Thread