Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone
Default In-Game Harassment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project 1999 Play Nice Policy and Server Rules
7. You may not harass others.

Harassment is defined as specifically targeting another player or group of players to harm or inconvenience them. As harassment can take many forms, the P99CSR involved will make a determination as to whether or not a "reasonable person" would feel harassed and act accordingly.
We are very serious about this. The harassment aimed towards former Nihilum members needs to stop. We're getting far too many petitions about people getting sent hate tells - even brand new members who have just started on the server recently.

You're driving players off the server based simply on a guild tag. This isn't your box. Everyone is allowed to be here. If I see any more of these I'll start handing out suspensions. If you are being harassed like this please take a screenshot and send it into the petition forum, then add that player to ignore. I'll let Eunomia and Aussie know they can start handing out suspensions for excessive harassment on Red.

If you were in Nihilum before you may want to consider getting together with your former guildies and making a new guild. If there's any interest in this, /petition in game.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Banned

Prob just some slathar troll tells I doubt there is any legitimate harrassment going on. Most people on the server considered joining nihilum very selfish and detrimental to server health and arent going to want you to play with you because of it. Start a guild of new players or former nihium and carry on.
Last edited by Bazia; 08-25-2014 at 06:27 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were in Nihilum before you may want to consider getting together with your former guildies and making a new guild. If there's any interest in this, /petition in game.
If you want this, why disband the old guild we already had with those members, after cast'ing Nizzar ?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labanen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want this, why disband the old guild we already had with those members, after cast'ing Nizzar ?

follow the rules, or u want them to be changed all the time when we talking about nihilum?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labanen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just reinvite the people you want not a huge task there
Old 08-25-2014, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
follow the rules, or u want them to be changed all the time when we talking about nihilum?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Fire Giant

I follow the rules. But i dont understand why they d disband Nihilum and encourage us to reform it after... The GMs gotta ban whoever they feel deserve it, has nothing to do with that.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I follow the rules. But i dont understand why they d disband Nihilum and encourage us to reform it after... The GMs gotta ban whoever they feel deserve it, has nothing to do with that.

they followed the rules.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Fire Giant

guess im just not seeing the logic... whatever, if i play again i think ill go in a different direction for a bit, i ve seen enough kunark raids for a lifetime i think :-)
Old 08-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are very serious about this. The harassment aimed towards former Nihilum members needs to stop. We're getting far too many petitions about people getting sent hate tells - even brand new members who have just started on the server recently.

You're driving players off the server based simply on a guild tag. This isn't your box. Everyone is allowed to be here. If I see any more of these I'll start handing out suspensions. If you are being harassed like this please take a screenshot and send it into the petition forum, then add that player to ignore. I'll let Eunomia and Aussie know they can start handing out suspensions for excessive harassment on Red.

Since server friend and pal with clean whistle Salem/beastagor is one of the main perpetrators behind this, i find this thread to be taken less then serious.
Closed Thread