Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Banned

Default Greybeard: Retired.

Good luck all - thanks for the fun, even you crazy ones.

I would just like to say on a server so full of hate, actions have spoken greater than words. From my first groups in MM thru to CoM I was been told to Hate Nihilium for a various bunch of reason's from numerous amounts of people; while all along all the acts of kindness were coming from Nihilium.

Politics aside the culture of raw hate towards a guild I have never seen before in my EQ years. It's disgusting.

Inevetibly it was what swayed me to join Nihilium and many other people joined for the same reasons.

I wise man told me that eventually my positive attitude would change on this server because it wears you down. You get jaded and so over the blah blah blah.

Many of you will feed off this thread because it's what you live for: the destruction of the fun of others. And it's the root problem with this server it is toxic as fuck - you're either in on the toxic venom or you're out and my time is better spent not been here.

If you took the top half of Nihilium out of the equation and left the new players in the guild there the GMs and yourselves successfully burned down a closeknit group of players who are now ostricised on the server and their crime is: wanting to join the only raiding guild on the server and dodge the hate.

Que the Pras' and the nay sayers missing the point of this thread and TL;DRers

Adios Amigos it was fun!
Old 08-25-2014, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Pity reply, dunno why you posted this on the server chat. You joined the zerg for easy pixels and now you're crying about not being able to get in a guild when there are easily 35+ geared ex nilly members not guilded. Nobody cares what you have to say, just another warm body.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:43 AM
Banned

And Eslade you better post in here bro, last chance to stalk me!
Last edited by Farzo; 08-25-2014 at 05:55 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity reply, dunno why you posted this on the server chat. You joined the zerg for easy pixels and now you're crying about not being able to get in a guild when there are easily 35+ geared ex nilly members not guilded. Nobody cares what you have to say, just another warm body.
Wanna $kype for my toons? Nows your chance.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wanna $kype for my toons? Nows your chance.
Out of respect to the CSR staff unlike Nihilium's leadership I no longer joke around about RMT nor would I ever consider it again. I will report this tho beings you're actually being serious because RMT isn't a joke on this server and is not taken lightly.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck all - thanks for the fun, even you crazy ones.

I would just like to say on a server so full of hate, actions have spoken greater than words. From my first groups in MM thru to CoM I was been told to Hate Nihilium for a various bunch of reason's from numerous amounts of people; while all along all the acts of kindness were coming from Nihilium.

Politics aside the culture of raw hate towards a guild I have never seen before in my EQ years. It's disgusting.

Inevetibly it was what swayed me to join Nihilium and many other people joined for the same reasons.

I wise man told me that eventually my positive attitude would change on this server because it wears you down. You get jaded and so over the blah blah blah.

Many of you will feed off this thread because it's what you live for: the destruction of the fun of others. And it's the root problem with this server it is toxic as fuck - you're either in on the toxic venom or you're out and my time is better spent not been here.

If you took the top half of Nihilium out of the equation and left the new players in the guild there the GMs and yourselves successfully burned down a closeknit group of players who are now ostricised on the server and their crime is: wanting to join the only raiding guild on the server and dodge the hate.

Que the Pras' and the nay sayers missing the point of this thread and TL;DRers

Adios Amigos it was fun!
Hey pal,

Was a fun run, was hoping to keep all the aussies playing here, almost succeeded getting a full group for Velious too!

I guess all the hate wore u out in the end, I suspect I won't be seeing Meslow, Grimzal or Dracc either.

If you decide to come back, u know where I am, just hit me up.

Thanks for the fun.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of respect to the CSR staff unlike Nihilium's leadership I no longer joke around about RMT nor would I ever consider it again. I will report this tho beings you're actually being serious because RMT isn't a joke on this server and is not taken lightly.
I know ur still RMTing.... People talk, you know whaddimean?

PS: But I don't care enough to petition you... I don't play this game to get ppl banned...
Old 08-25-2014, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know ur still RMTing.... People talk, you know whaddimean?
Yes I'm sure people will always say I rmt beings that what I was original banned for. I can live with people accusing me of rmt but I know I haven't so I'm not worried.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes I'm sure people will always say I rmt beings that what I was original banned for. I can live with people accusing me of rmt but I know I haven't so I'm not worried.
Because trading pixels for your wedding register isn't RMT...
Old 08-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Banned

I dont think anyone wants you to quit. Take that group of friends and start a guild, just make sure your leader doesnt RMT this time.
Closed Thread