Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Default The justice system is pretty fucked up

I was pro death penalty until last night- Georgie executed an innocent man. RIP Troy Davis.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Innocent according to who? It seems like this guy had 20+ years to prove that, after having been found guilty, and could not do so. I think GA did a good thing last night. Although it should have been done sooner. Good riddance cop killer. (BTW I am sure that the original jury, the appeals board, and the parole board had better evidence to go off of than some Wiki article or stupid liberal message boards.)

Also, I am a little curious...were you just as upset about the death penalty being applied to Lawrence Brewer? Cause it seems to me, after reading a ton of "anti-death penalty" post online today, that nobody seemed to care that he was put to death yesterday as well.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Are you retarded? There was zero DNA evidence, zero fingerprint evidence, and no murder weapon. His conviction was based on the testimony of 9 witnesses- 7 of those witnesses have recanted their testimony, saying they were coerced by police into falsely testifying. What the fuck happened to "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?"
Old 09-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Kobold

As I said before, I am 100% positive that the jury, appeals board, and parole board had much better evidence than the evidence listed on Wiki and your favorite liberal outlets, message boards, etc.. Sorry that you feel sad a cop killer was put to death. Now how about answering my question about the other guy who was put to death yesterday? Now that you are anti-death penalty, does his execution bother you as well? That's what I though.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said before, I am 100% positive that the jury, appeals board, and parole board had much better evidence than the evidence listed on Wiki and your favorite liberal outlets, message boards, etc.. Sorry that you feel sad a cop killer was put to death. Now how about answering my question about the other guy who was put to death yesterday? Now that you are anti-death penalty, does his execution bother you as well? That's what I though.
So true, surely all that secret evidence was incontrovertibly damning. Best leave that to the Proper Authorities to review.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Lightbulb Free Mumia!

http://www.freemumia.com/
Old 09-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Kobold

He will be freed soon enough. Freed from this earth...lmao. Another POS cop killer.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Kobold

no hes another victim of the white supremacist power structure.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Innocent according to who? It seems like this guy had 20+ years to prove that, after having been found guilty, and could not do so. I think GA did a good thing last night. Although it should have been done sooner. Good riddance cop killer. (BTW I am sure that the original jury, the appeals board, and the parole board had better evidence to go off of than some Wiki article or stupid liberal message boards.)

Also, I am a little curious...were you just as upset about the death penalty being applied to Lawrence Brewer? Cause it seems to me, after reading a ton of "anti-death penalty" post online today, that nobody seemed to care that he was put to death yesterday as well.
If you look through this guy's posts, you will find he believes that the earth is 6000 years old, that evolution is a lie, and that leviticus should be taken 100% literally. So, I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Kobold

So in otherwords hes a christian. Whats so wrong with being christian?
Closed Thread