Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Skeleton

Fuck the Police!
Old 09-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you look through this guy's posts, you will find he believes that the earth is 6000 years old, that evolution is a lie, and that leviticus should be taken 100% literally. So, I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything.
There are some really convincing arguments on these statements (sarcasm). Fundamentalists will win their arguments by outlasting you while frothing at the mouth. I had some idiot once throw me a website to convince me that evolution was a myth. The crap was based on no logic whatsoever and the guy was so stupid he couldn't even understand what he was saying, let alone what I was saying. Here's one of the million propaganda sites out there:

http://www.frankcaw.com/science.html
Old 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you look through this guy's posts, you will find he believes that the earth is 6000 years old, that evolution is a lie, and that leviticus should be taken 100% literally. So, I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything.
Please show me where I said any of that, other than the evolution thing (which by the way is just a theory, so any opinion is valid). I want examples stating I said the earth is 6000 years old and that Leviticus should be taken 100% literally. Please.

On another note, how does my belief in those things have to do with this case? You are such a trolling moron. Your anti-christian, anti-anything that isn't vetted to get you laid by a hairy-assed hippie chic is beyond pathetic.

Oh BTW, those who are actually involved in a discourse about the original topic, ignore the Troll Laser tag.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in otherwords hes a christian. Whats so wrong with being christian?
Religion and government are the same things. People who try to control others by telling them what they can and can not do. Funny how much they try and separate church and state when they basically have the same way of thinking.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said before, I am 100% positive that the jury, appeals board, and parole board had much better evidence than the evidence listed on Wiki and your favorite liberal outlets, message boards, etc.. Sorry that you feel sad a cop killer was put to death. Now how about answering my question about the other guy who was put to death yesterday? Now that you are anti-death penalty, does his execution bother you as well? That's what I though.
i too am 100% positive about things i could not possibly be 100% positive about also i am a tool of the system
Old 09-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i too am 100% positive about things i could not possibly be 100% positive about also i am a tool of the system
I agree. I am 100% positive you are a tool! Oh btw, what really matters is justice was done. The cop killer is dead and nothing can be done to reverse justice. Sorry bout your tears. No go hug a tree and sing kumbaya with Lazortag...lol.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i remember first hearing about him when i was a young child in the 80's, had completely forgotten tbh. at this point he's institutionalized beyond repair. to free him would be akin to execution.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. I am 100% positive you are a tool! Oh btw, what really matters is justice was done. The cop killer is dead and nothing can be done to reverse justice. Sorry bout your tears. No go hug a tree and sing kumbaya with Lazortag...lol.
it's ok because he was black amirite?
Old 09-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Please show me where I said any of that, other than the evolution thing (which by the way is just a theory, so any opinion is valid).
This alone discredits anything you say.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Please show me where I said any of that, other than the evolution thing (which by the way is just a theory, so any opinion is valid).
just thought i'd pull this little snippet of wisdom out of the rest of the post and give it a second look.

a theory is an attempt to explain observations. hence, darwin's theory of evolution is a theory. it is an attempt to explain the observable phenomenon known as evolution, which is itself factually proven. organisms change genetically over time inter-generationally based on environmental stimuli, we know this, we can observe it, and we can prove it.

modern treatment of infection and germ theory is founded as well on the observable phenomenon known as evolution. modern food production is also founded upon our ancestors' observations of evolution. most of our modern crops and domestic animals, for instance, are a product of millenia of engineered evolution.

any world view that rejects observable phenomena are not theories, they are rather known as the insane ramblings of a lunatic.

i'm sure you have been presented this argument before and judged it as preposterous that such a thing as evolution exists and is observable, but maybe this can reach someone else.
Closed Thread