Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-17-2017, 10:53 AM
brightlights brightlights is offline
Orc


Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A+ story @OP, would read again.

I've made 2k plat doing seafuries pre-drop rate nerf when I was the only person there killing them on my mage. Avg 1k plat when there was people there.

I stopped going to seafuries because of the drama. There are still places to make 1k per hour. And tons of places for 400-600p per hour. (with a high level char)
prenerf (no warrior dwarfs leaching) drop rate:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-17-2017, 10:54 AM
maskedmelonpai maskedmelonpai is offline
Sarnak

maskedmelonpai's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Left hand of the Master
Posts: 397
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The most important thing is that not a single drop of this platinum is used for server charity or being nice. It is ALL MINE.
whole thing was fantastic, but this part make me actually lol :3 it great ^^
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:00 PM
ErlickBachman ErlickBachman is offline
Skeleton

ErlickBachman's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 18
Default

OP post is a pretty good read. I use to grind that seafury island for the longest time. But then I got smart and went and started killing Halflings. Sure...not as much plat, but you get to kill halfling guards. And who doesn't like to do that?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErlickBachman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP post is a pretty good read. I use to grind that seafury island for the longest time. But then I got smart and went and started killing Halflings. Sure...not as much plat, but you get to kill halfling guards. And who doesn't like to do that?
I am pretty sure Filbus doesn't like that.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-17-2017, 02:07 PM
Gozuk Gozuk is offline
Sarnak

Gozuk's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 204
Default

Heh, I remember seeing you run by and pickpocket one of my mobs near the ruins. I even chased you down to the other side to inspect you. Lol, well played if you made some profit from it.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-17-2017, 03:20 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 1,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, I remember seeing you run by and pickpocket one of my mobs near the ruins. I even chased you down to the other side to inspect you. Lol, well played if you made some profit from it.
yesss you were a ranger in wolf form. Only player to inspect me during the adventure. I felt lucky I was int he process of camping out when you came haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Borgnach Balderdash Level 37 Dwarf Rogue <Auld Lang Syne>
Womblord Level 9 Druid <No Time to Rez>
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Mortiis Mortiis is offline
Kobold

Mortiis's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grobb, NY
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prenerf (no warrior dwarfs leaching) drop rate:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Had anyone ran the numbers post nerf yet? or have the link?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-17-2017, 03:52 PM
Mortiis Mortiis is offline
Kobold

Mortiis's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grobb, NY
Posts: 128
Default

Fantastic story OP. This is what EQ is all about.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Gozuk Gozuk is offline
Sarnak

Gozuk's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yesss you were a ranger in wolf form. Only player to inspect me during the adventure. I felt lucky I was int he process of camping out when you came haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's hilarious and true yes I was on my ranger, Keyx. Good sfuff lol
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Murri Murri is offline
Aviak

Murri's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 50
Default

An alternate weapon to use for this: https://wiki.project1999.com/Sentry_Maul
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.