Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the objective. I want to gather a crew of necros and slaughter mobs in there. We could also help other folks to get fear gear, but we need a solid team of atleast 5 to 6 lvl 60 necromancers.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

5-6 necros would be crazy fun in fear. though you can do it with less. I spent some time solo/duo/trio-ing fear for gear (60 dru), and duoing with a 52 necro went really well. of course dru/nec has some spell advantages over nec/nec, but I'd say three necros could probably have a good time trio-ing fear without having to be too worried about constantly dying.

I suggest you bind outside (unless you are bound at firepots).

also, if someone is your party has a pocket druid or cleric, i'd highly recommend using them to either rez you or find a cleric to port over and tip for rezes. using EE's can get expensive. if you truly find 5-6 necros for this, then I don't think you'll die too often, but even one wipe adds up quick. A few times I had 3-5 corpses in fear at a time and would find a rez when one was getting low on the timer.

you will be forced to kill at least some shiverbacks, so if a monk asks to tag along for rots, they can. just don't have them engage mobs unless the mob is feared.

you won't really need to evac at all since necros can FD, but a wiz or dru would be helpful in their own ways, except for the fact that it would mean more mobs to kill, and the fingers can be anoying with their nukes.

you will also be killing some spiders, so cryosilk armor might be rotting. if you can convince a mage or enc to come along for that, they would be helpful as well, in my opinion

good luck
Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Aviak

Hello,

i would be in (for fun and head/robe).
Old 11-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Essence Emeralds required you say
Old 11-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Kobold

I dont really play anymore, but if a time is decided upon please shoot me a pm. I would be happy to bring my necro to help. Sounds like fun.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned

Ephi gettin' bant?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

I'd say a necro x3, enchanter, druid, shaman team would have hella fun.

Not super slow, but definitely the potential to straight own it up.

Could even replace a necro for a mage (would prefer one myself over a 3rd necro)
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

Charm way too effective here imho, should be a cake walk if you got complete heal and charm. Even without, very doable.

The necro heal's counter effect being dispellable (let alone by cancel magic) here is also worthy of note.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

I'll come help.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charm way too effective here imho, should be a cake walk if you got complete heal and charm. Even without, very doable.

The necro heal's counter effect being dispellable (let alone by cancel magic) here is also worthy of note.
Actually if you read Xornn's enchanter guide on the wiki its quite clear that charm is less effective here now than live - I'm guessing 20% or so. What is better are the enchanters, especially with two years of practice.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread