Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm
Default Cyber-bullies really hurt, says CNN

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2...ized/?hpt=Sbin

This article is great. You should totally stop all the attacks in RnF guys, people are getting hurt.

P.s. The comments are the best part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Banned

A girl near here killed herself "as a result of bullying."

I'm a firm believer that she would have offed herself for something sooner or later. It's sad, but if someone is weak...they're weak.

If she shot herself in the face because someone stole her parking spot, should the person who did it be held responsible? Ridiculous.

I think the "bullies" are being held responsible in part for her death. This country is turning pussy, fast.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Banned

I'm honestly trying to stop messing with people here. I thought it was obvious that I was just screwing around with my shtick about renaming IB, but obviously quite a few people got worked up about it. I felt really weird when a tank in the #1 guild started getting defensive. I thought, "Really? It's making you feel insecure to get teased by an unguilded druid?!"

I think I got very jaded on Sullon Zek. We all knew that we were just throwing mud at each other and that it was just another game. One time someone on the SZ boards photoshopped my face into a twink getting gang banged by a bunch of gay beefcakes. It was hilarious. It wasn't as funny as the cheeseburger thread, though.

I don't really want anyone to catch aids or die in a fire. This is a flame board from a video game. It's all just silliness. I sincerely hope all of you have long and happy lives.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm honestly messing with people here. I thought I was just screwing around with my shtick but obviously quite a few people got worked up about it. I thought, "Really? It's making you feel insecure ?!"

I think I got very jaded on Sullon Zek. We all knew that we were getting gang banged by a bunch of gay beefcakes. It was hilarious.

This is a flame. It's all just silliness.

Hi, Alawen! This is a flame. It's all just silliness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Anna
I'm actually dealing with a group of cyber bullies on fanfiction.net. They've taken the ToS like the 10 Commandments and turn it into 1000. They feel only THEY are allowed to interpret the rules and nobody else can. They flame a bunch of people and went as far as creating an illegal program (a bot). And can possibly hack. I just gather info about them, the program, and their capabilities, then I'll take it to my Legal Office. I tell people to not buy into their bullying. Be polite but don't back down if you believe they're wrong. I find it amusing to see them get flustered when you're polite to them. Classic!
I see Ignacius O'Rielly made the comment section.

My army of lawyers will deal with the bullys on fanfiction.net.
"If someone points a gun at you, you call the police. If a bunch of guys are pointing guns at you, you call SWAT. If they're in spandex and pointing a super laser at you, you call OSI. And if they're dressed regular and pointing a super laser at your daughter, that's when you call SPHINX. (SPHINX!)"
Formerly of Morell Thule and Test Server
Old 09-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, Alawen! This is a flame. It's all just silliness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Aadill! I got a fluxbladed axe and I keep getting aggro. It makes me sad irl. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Aadill! I got a fluxbladed axe and I keep getting aggro. It makes me sad irl. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DIE WITH HONO(U)R
Old 09-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Banned

RANGER DOWN!!!

It proced three times in a row early on Gorgalosk last night. Owie.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A girl near here killed herself "as a result of bullying."

I'm a firm believer that she would have offed herself for something sooner or later. It's sad, but if someone is weak...they're weak.

If she shot herself in the face because someone stole her parking spot, should the person who did it be held responsible? Ridiculous.

I think the "bullies" are being held responsible in part for her death. This country is turning pussy, fast.
Let me guess you were the High school bully? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

No, actually. I was generally well liked by almost everyone. I don't pick on the weak.
Closed Thread