Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Talking Lunch Break!

Okay, well I am bored on lunch and I was browsing the forums to see if anything new had happened. Just the same arguements and rants :P So I figured I would throw out this question!

What is the BEST fastfood chain, and why?

It was a toss up for me between McDonalds or Wendy's (Big Mac vs. the new Blue and Bacon)
Old 02-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sonic.
Frito pie.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Grilled cheese with pesto, and a ramen noodle soup made with chicken broth(97% sodium free)

One of my favorite ghetto meals I eat because I'm poor.

Fast food is for the birds.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Finawin if you think the meal you just described is better for you than fast food, you're kinda slow lawl. Cheese and pesto are basically all fat. You might be able to switch the more processed carbs in fast food for more complex carbs in bread, but the calories are generally still there unless you're eating sawdust, and ramen noodles are like the least healthiest thing known to man. ..not to even mention how filthy the entire process is of killing and prepping those "chickens" for canned broth. LoL
Old 02-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Subway ftw

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

I am so active that the calories and fat are pretty irrelevant to me. I eat what I can afford, and fast food is deceivingly expensive.

A meal of fast food can cost as much as ingredients for me to eat for days. *shrug*
Old 02-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Subway ftw
Subway wouldn't suck if they hadn't cut their portions by 1/3rd on the meats sans the meatball marinara.

Taco Bell
Pals (Local FF chain, 32oz milkshakes ftw, spicy fries and burgers that make all chains look small)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Subway wouldn't suck if they hadn't cut their portions by 1/3rd on the meats sans the meatball marinara.

Taco Bell
Pals (Local FF chain, 32oz milkshakes ftw, spicy fries and burgers that make all chains look small)
Just ask for extra meat, then when they are doing that, say you asked for extra meat. Problem solved.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:08 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Subway ftw
Subway is terrible. I got food poisoning from their shit twice so I'll never eat there again. D`Angelos is better quality.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Subway is terrible. I got food poisoning from their shit twice so I'll never eat there again. D`Angelos is better quality.
jersey mikes or lennys ftw
Closed Thread