Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't have too many.

Burlington - plays his shaman more now because mages are boring
Yajirobe - on a perpetual kid rock cruise
Elementalking - has been around a bit
Navir - oldest person on p99, not even sure he knows how to make his epic
Velerin, Nukku, and Syndar were epiced from our last 3 Inny kills and all are quite active.

Still no necro epics in guild though. Fucking Shinko.
We epic'd Snackies 4th alt the other day with the Earth Staff then he promptly missed the repop and sky day.

It was a great loss.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We epic'd Snackies 4th alt the other day with the Earth Staff then he promptly missed the repop and sky day.

It was a great loss.
The curse is real.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The curse is real.
YOU PROMISED ME MY EPIC TOO
Old 07-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome to the server. you're ignorant. also, what's your name in game?
Cause this guy ^^^ isn't going to buff you anymore!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU PROMISED ME MY EPIC TOO
I PROMISED TO GET RIGHT ON IT!

I promptly got a torn page of magikot from an enraged wolf in kith, lemmie know when you need me to mq.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I promptly got a torn page of magikot from an enraged wolf in kith, lemmie know when you need me to mq.
I actually have the first half done hehe. Had Mastery banked for awhile. Nah where I left off was all the bad/hard shit lol. Reason it's not done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A couple TMO people did try to help with one or two of my staves back before i quit but never any luck on drops =/
Old 07-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think players that haven't ever had to deal with TMO in a raid capacity tend to have that opinion that they are helpful people. I understand that point of view, you've never personally been shit on by them so you have no reason to hate them. On he other hand almost every other raiding guild on the server has a different opinion of TMO and it's not a good one. This is especially true in the more longstanding guilds like BDA, Taken, and Div who have been around for a very long time and have been fucked over by TMO too many times to count.

It's not coincidental that any guild that fights TMO gets the same treatment. Shockingly enough according to TMO every guild that's ever been between them and pixels has been bad, a non factor, poor leadership, dying, biggest cheaters, worst players, etc etc. Look past the rhetoric and investigate for yourself.
When has BDA ever been a guild that in any way threatened TMO? LOL Most people don't like BDA because you whine... sooo fucking muchhhhh. Its the whining and handout mentality you bring mano. Not your raid ability(or lack there of).
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When has BDA ever been a guild that in any way threatened TMO? LOL Most people don't like BDA because you whine... sooo fucking muchhhhh. Its the whining and handout mentality you bring mano. Not your raid ability(or lack there of).
This is correct.

BDA has never been competition but they will not shut the fuck up. This causes TMO to take pleasure in shitting on BDA and this causes BDA to cry even more.

It's a vicious circle.

If Chest got Muzzled in game/in RNF BDA's reputation would sky rocket and TMO would stop caring about them.

That won't happen though because Chest is socially stunted.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I was actually just kidding around though hehe. I'd love my epic of course but it's not an easy thing to get, don't expect hand outs for sure :P. I'll earn it one day. Halfway there!

Part of me, I think, actually wants not to have it until Velious drops. So I have an excuse to use Monster Summoning. Entire reason I ever rolled mage is that spell. Player a ranger until Luclin, saw some guy with a gnoll pet in South Karana one day. Asked wtf that shit was. He told me Monster Summoning. /who guy. Magician... /camp rerolled. Been mage ever since. Devoted my EQ-life to this class, trying to be the best. Which I accomplished on Live (of course in 199 being the best mage was knowing how to summon mod rods and place them on the ground *sigh*). And one day...one day P99 will get Velious...and I will summon great monsters as pets and everyone will be super jelly.

In fact. First fucking thing that happens when Velious opens on P99. I will run to buy the Monster Summoning spell. Run to South Karana. Summon until I get a gnoll pet. I will document this journey for the history books.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB left the server, VD folded into BDA and we became public enemy number 1 because we were the next man up. BDA has never wanted to be an elite hardcore raiding guild. So here we are 2 years down the road and ignorant ass Alarti is still spewing the same tired shit "BDA WAS NEVER A MATCH FOR MIGHTY TMO!" and it's ridiculous because we never claimed to be. That's why the raiding classes exist. We cater to a different type of player, we don't want to raid the game like you do.

The same stupid rhetoric is just so tiresome. The majority of the server (yes a true fucking majority, 70% or more of the server population) is/was disgusted with how TMO treats/treated other raid guilds. How every single raid encounter turned into frapsquest and PetitionQuest. TMO set the bar, before that TR/IB set the bar, before that it was DA/TR whatever, the point is that the endgame turned to shit and instead of promoting change you just kept bashing anyone that would dare try to compete. The current rotation system is a bed you made, now you get to sleep in it.

TMO gets suspended, first thing BDA does is open the raiding to the masses. We didn't scoop up every possible pixel. We opened content to the server and it was a blissful two weeks. Now we have a class system and TMO clamored about how much they love competition, first chance you get you absorb FE, nice competition bro. Class R has 12 guilds working together for a harmonious rotation and alls we here is HAHA FAGGOTS WANTING HANDOUTS.

I'd bet my fucking life that if Rogean/Bog opened a 2nd blue server with /movelog and it was a mirror image of the current blue, except the only change would be that there would be a GM enforced rotation as agreed upon by the raid guilds that TMO and maybe IB would be left here by themselves. No one wants to put up with your bullshit. No one likes TMO except other TMO members or people that want the easiest path to loot possible. The only people that care about TMO's dominance is TMO.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread