Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Parody is not ironic.
You're creepy

Not funny
Old 05-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Hey, my phone number is up there.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Banned

Jokes are never funny when you have to explain them, but apparently this is a little too subtle for some. So here it is:

1) Divinity is the #2 guild on Project 1999. It is absurd for people in the #2 guild to post threads whining about anything.

2) I am a member of Inglourious Basterds, the #1 guild on Project 1999. It would be even more absurd for a member of a #1 to post a thread whining about anything.

3) As a member of IB, it would be absurd for me to dictate the behavior of members and officers of Divinity, just as it would be absurd for Divinity members or officers to dictate the behavior of members and officers of IB.

4) Hasbinbad has recently presented himself as a self-righteous defender of all things right and good on these forums.

5) None of the phone numbers are mine. I don't share my phone number because I expect exactly this sort of thing. I consider it inevitable.

6) I'm not a victim. Whining accomplishes little except to make the whiner appear weak and unattractive.

7) Divinity is extremely unlikely to toss Hasbinbad because of posting our l33t 1nf0z.

8) Hasbinbad will probably come up with a clever way to flame me in the next few hours. His reply will be orders of magnitude funnier than everything TheDudeAbides and SerithCantSpell have ever written, said or thought in their entire lives.

9) Hasbinbad and I are both well into adulthood and unlikely to change our personalities. For me to address him as if he were an underachieving child to my disapproving parent is also absurd. Plus I think he's generally hilarious.

When did America turn into the land of the pussy and the home of the whiner?
Last edited by Alawen Everywhere; 05-13-2010 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Added point nine.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jokes are never funny when you have to explain them, but apparently this is a little too subtle for some. So here it is:

1) Divinity is the #2 guild on Project 1999. It is absurd for people in the #2 guild to post threads whining about anything.

2) I am a member of Inglourious Basterds, the #1 guild on Project 1999. It would be even more absurd for a member of a #1 to post a thread whining about anything.

3) As a member of IB, it would be absurd for me to dictate the behavior of members and officers of Divinity, just as it would be absurd for Divinity members or officers to dictate the behavior of members and officers of IB.

4) Hasbinbad has recently presented himself as a self-righteous defender of all things right and good on these forums.

5) None of the phone numbers are mine. I don't share my phone number because I expect exactly this sort of thing. I consider it inevitable.

6) I'm not a victim. Whining accomplishes little except to make the whiner appear weak and unattractive.

7) Divinity is extremely unlikely to toss Hasbinbad because of posting our l33t 1nf0z.

8) Hasbinbad will probably come up with a clever way to flame me in the next few hours. His reply will be orders of magnitude funnier than everything TheDudeAbides and SerithCantSpell have ever written, said or thought in their entire lives.

Bro are you serious?

You're a f^ckin dork on top of being one ugly creepy SOB
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Aviak

So umm, I wasn't on last night, but as of 2 days ago, Hasbinbad was not in our guild. Sorry. If he was invited last night for the event, that sucks that he did that and it certainly doesn't represent "what divinity is" in my opinion.

EDIT: Also, believing everything you read on these boards is pretty ignorant. I honestly believe that was the intention of this post, but hey I can get trolled too!
Jeebus - Erudite Cleric
Old 05-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Large Bat

My number is 312-806-8726 Call Away

Looking forward to hearing from you
Old 05-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
thursday.

that is all -bow-
Old 05-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

my number is 1-900-MIX-A-LOT
Old 05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Large Bat

Karsten got Back
Closed Thread