Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I secound that!!!
Looks like you've been BAINNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Large Bat

I actually saw that message last night "Party on the Hill" and thought it was funny.

Remember the progression server on EQLive has all the new stuff in it (Spells/Newbie Quests/PoK) that that away from the experience.

It was quite simple of a decision for me.

Also, of course they play. If they could charge monies for the services then it would be a business. But this is not business. This is a group of people that have worked to bring this up so everyone can play. Oh well they are a GM. If you do not like it, so what. Life is not fair.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

AS you see there are some sour people out there that couldnt get away with whatever they were trying (illegally) and ended up getting banned which leaves them still bitter.
Regardless this is a great EMU for old eq lovers. Props to the gms/developers that make this possible everyday for us. Much love
Old 01-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversoul/verity/talid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, to talk my two brothers and friends who were waiting on progression to ditch that, donate to project1999 instead... and hope for one last good run up to PoP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious, not PoP, but other than that: yeah.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:37 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Haters gonna hate.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Aviak

Bain Hammer Gonna Bain!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversoul/verity/talid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I am a recent player on the server- but I had been very skeptical of emulations. In light of the fact that EQ live is going to be coming out with a new progression server, it was only after I logged into project 1999 for the first time that I decided to change the previous thought (as much as I had been looking forward to it).My brothers and a few friends have been hoping for a new progression server.. but how can live be better than this? I mean old freeport?? Wow....I have to honestly say that after checking this out and grouping on orc hill.. (full grp~!) for a couple hours, This is; and exceeds my expectations. I will not subcribe to play on a server that cators to the high end gamers. It's all the added bull that will ruin it anyways. I just wanted to say that the creators, coders, and all-around Gm's have done a wonderful job to help keep the spirit alive in EQ. As one of my group members said in chat today,. "PARTY AT ORC HILL, EVERYONE IS INVITED". Now, to talk my two brothers and friends who were waiting on progression to ditch that, donate to project1999 instead... and hope for one last good run up to PoP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for makiong this possible... and happy hunting to everyone. See you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice try, Uthgaard.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I secound that!!!
I therd that moshun.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Glad to have you with us!!! Most people that you meet in game are very cool! Just ignore the trolls on these forums as they are easy to identify.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Large Bat

People are what made this game great. I said it when I played back in the day and it still holds true today, even in its emulator/outdated graphics/slightly buggy form. If it wasn't for the game's intelligent design/game play which promotes and encourages the friendly interaction amongst people (to fight baddies, acquire phat lewts, level up, etc), this game would have not been the smashing success that it was for as many years as it was. Other games either don't do it as well or completely lack this element, most notably World of Warcaft (ziiiiing!)

My hardcore playing days are behind me but it has been nice to relive, even if its only a a few hours a week, the EQ experience. Big thanks to the developers!

ps I was the one that made the "PARTY ON THE HILL TONIGHT!" comment! haha. Glad some found it funny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Nice grouping with ya last night Talid!

pss donation made [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Perriin; 01-05-2011 at 02:50 PM..
Closed Thread