Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Amusing though I technically never rejoined the sons on Hamor. But that's only because I didn't run into an officer before me and my friends decided to part ways with the guild for good. I tagged my cleric but we all knew I wasn't planning on playing her. Also Khaall decided to show up for the second attempt on his own free will. I did not know that gift came with a requirement to rejoin all though I did feel compelled to afterwards. The court has decided so consider this my last words?
Old 07-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

So you epic'd a cleric with zero intentions on playing it?

...why?
Old 07-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you epic'd a cleric with zero intentions on playing it?

...why?
I didn't epic the cleric. That's what started all of this.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

*hastily sketches a rather sad image of Castamere, chibied in the light of justice and stooped beneath a weighty pair of a particularly dreadful of tarepai.*

*looks up and makes to answer the question, but remains silent.*
Old 07-20-2017, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

I guess it's time to embrace this. Price down to 50k for the entire mq. 40k if you bring me a halfling head. http://wiki.project1999.com/Halfling_Head

The 20k discount makes up for ragefire. The halfling head is to keep skarlorn up at night.

Any trades with me will be discreet and will have no returning address.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:36 PM
Banned

/files Court Mandate:

Category- This Thread
Subcategory- Delivered
Old 07-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castamere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess it's time to embrace this. Price down to 50k for the entire mq. 40k if you bring me a halfling head. http://wiki.project1999.com/Halfling_Head

The 20k discount makes up for ragefire. The halfling head is to keep skarlorn up at night.

Any trades with me will be discreet and will have no returning address.
Trades? My cleric would look really pretty with some macequest
Old 07-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Storms into the courtroom and takes his seat at the High Council of RNF, followed by an obviously star-struck maskedmelonpai whose "court stenography" has denigrated into kawaii pictures of elves and boobs*

By the powers that have never been vested in me, I am here to present my ruling on the case of Khaall Drogo (Plaintiff) vs. Castamere (Defendant).

It is somewhat apparent from very confused anecdotes that Castamere secured Rage timer and had a chance to turn in pearl. He informed the Khaall of this fact, but the raid force Khaall sent stole took Ragefire from Castamere.

There was a brief time of separation before a passionate reconciliation.

Castamere proceeded to secure a second Ragefire, and this time Khaall Drogo's <Second Sons> showed up. They supplied a pearl to Ragefire, killed the dragon, giving the still-beating dragonheart to Castamere in order to fund his shaman epic quest. The Sons raped the corpse of its remaining treasures.

Castamere then abandoned the <Second Sons> in less than a week.

Here the evidence becomes unclear. Did Castamere proceed to use his second pearl to create another Ragefire kill? Has he looted a secondary heart while creating an epic'd cleric? Based on the evidence at hand, it seems he has done so. Defendant rested his case without enumerating this fact and I fear it will work against him.

Plaintiffs argument is that Castamere should then have reciprocated by donating to the Second Sons, or perhaps leaving his "unwanted epic cleric" in the guild is ruled as a MISTRIAL.

As everyone knows, it is standard operating procedure for a Ragefire socker to exchange the extra Ragefire loot for the help of a greater force to slay the dragon. Castamere camped Ragefire not once, but twice. While he did not use his own Pearl for the Heart, Khaall's inability to control his Alliance with the evil guild <Veloci Shift> is the basis of this mistrial.

HOWEVER:

I. The court finds Castamere guilty of being Kind of a Dick as he abandoned the <Second Sons> mere days after achieving his epic lewtz. While this behavior is characteristic in the Dark World of P99, it should not be encouraged or rewarded.

The Council's verdict is that Castamere will be branded on his left butt-cheek marking him as Kind of a Dick.

We are not, however, without mercy. Should Castamere create another Ragefire spawn with his own pearl and donate the heart to the <Second Sons> or to another cleric in need, this brand will magically be erased and he will return to the good graces of the Forums.

II. The Council finds Khaall Drogo in DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE PROJECT 1999 NAMING CONVENTIONS AND SUGGESTS TO GMs IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION OF HIS ACCOUNTS, DISSOLUTION OF HIS GUILD, AND PUBLIC SHAMING UNTIL HE HAS RENAMED ALL TOONS TO BE IN ACCORD WITH OUR LAWS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tldr but probably a good post anyway, glancing at the legal formatting
Old 07-21-2017, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

That's a nice gif OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with the devs stance than no ones internet connection or pc could handle a zone wide AE without lagging out and disconnecting.
Except they could, not everyone's, but it was possible. I witnessed it happening back in 2000. Had to go to my friends house to play with the bard though, as my rig/connection couldn't handle it and my friends could. The thing I never witnessed though was "FTE races" and training the entirety of ToV to tag a single mob out. Never ever saw that happen on my server. But apparently, shits classic.
Closed Thread