Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

This has been a mix of prenerf and post nerf 25 ct per ae

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Hrm. This struck a chord as I've just done it recently:

[Thu May 04 19:00:56 2017] Guard Heridion scowls at you, ready to attack -- You could probably win this fight.

[Thu May 04 19:01:58 2017] Your faction standing with Heretics got better.

(repeat 1535 times)

[Fri May 05 21:25:26 2017] Rallia Hapera tells you, 'That'll be 105 platinum 1 gold 7 silver 1 copper for the Hole Key.'
[Fri May 05 21:25:28 2017] You give 105 platinum 1 gold 7 silver 1 copper to Rallia Hapera.

I looked around a bit - and it looks as though I averaged 15 mobs per pull. I was just using my donal's boots and meleeing though. I obviously didn't spend those two days back to back. If I had to guess it was about 10 hours, but if people want those numbers too I have it all in the logs...

-Mcoy
This put me at ally (not max) to Erudin and Amiable (not max) to Paineel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (83.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume that you can get good Paineel faction from killing in the Warrens, but...

1) How long do you think that it would take (hours wise), if I took my 14 ikky necro in there and killed trash?

As an Iksar Necromancer you have everything going for you when it comes to Paineel. All Iksar worship Cazic-Thule and Cazic-Thule is the deity of the Heretics so you should have a +modifier from your religion as well as a +modifier from your class. The only thing lowering your faction is your race and that can be negated with skeleton form.

If working correctly you should literally be able to just cast Lich/skeleton form and be amiable - getting you a Paineel key as well as being able to buy a Hole key without any faction grinding whatsoever. After all, while in skeleton form you are complete indistinguishable from an actual Heretic.

That said, if you want to raise your faction anyway then Warrens is the way to go.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an Iksar Necromancer you have everything going for you when it comes to Paineel. All Iksar worship Cazic-Thule and Cazic-Thule is the deity of the Heretics so you should have a +modifier from your religion as well as a +modifier from your class. The only thing lowering your faction is your race and that can be negated with skeleton form.

If working correctly you should literally be able to just cast Lich/skeleton form and be amiable - getting you a Paineel key as well as being able to buy a Hole key without any faction grinding whatsoever. After all, while in skeleton form you are complete indistinguishable from an actual Heretic.

That said, if you want to raise your faction anyway then Warrens is the way to go.
The Lord of Faction has spoken! Heed the words written above...
Old 07-21-2017, 07:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome... but my necro is like level 14 rofl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mythrelle- 54 Erudite Wizard (Blue)
Smakem - 52 Iskar Monk (Blue)
Fedwyn - 40 Halfling Druid (Green)
Vorin - 23 Iksar Necromancer (Green)
Nynaeve - 22 High Elf Cleric (Green)
Old 07-21-2017, 07:23 AM
Fire Giant

Why don't you just pay a newbie to let you in and bind inside. Stock up Weill up with food and bone chips, bind inside in case you die
Closed Thread