Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree.

If SoW wasn't removed (VZTZ) this system would work fine. The fact that we'll lose SoW even though root/snare will last for half a second at 130+ MR is crippling to non rooting/snaring classes.

Oh well, however the game launches, we'll all be there playing, so I really don't give a fuck. Launch this shit.
If it wasn't like that it would make every single SoW class totally overpowered and unkillable.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned

screenshots add to the fun of shit talking on this forum , since you are epic at talking shit why not take pics

or even make videos to back up these hilarious text internet battles you are having with derpworth or the other dipshits from here?

i mean jesus christ you have a masters degree at clown college
Old 10-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry I'm not used to taking screenshots when killing people. I didn't even do it the first weeks. But then I realized I had to since every gimp like yourself take SS of everything people say or do and then twist their words.

From now on I'll bind screenshot on F and I'm click it as the animation rolls over the corpse!

But you have a Screenshot of killing me when you had just gotten 50... and I was 42 (hence the pet in your Screenshot hitting the specters for so low)... Man you need to quit posting kid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it wasn't like that it would make every single SoW class totally overpowered and unkillable.
God forbid you actually use skill in a fight to /remove their SoW.. IE: timed pumices etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 10-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hence and I quote Incoming Screenshot when you killed me fighting a specter at 42 while you were 50 and ice comet one shot me... (even in your tells there I said 1 shot[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and you agree'd... Man your credibility is Null and Void...Grats bro.... Since then you and I both know you've been shit on like 5-6 times be me already... You killed Cwall yes, he thought he could LoS your IC, we were'nt 50 even then... Then you zoned 15% from me then... Again Like Darwoth said, you cried in /ooc yesterday after I thrashed you with shit gear and you "hooped" my pet. Then still bounced with 15%... Spin it how you want it broski... We both know different[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Lovely is pretty good at giving examples when the resist system was broken and nothing would land on her. Since he has spent more time on that server than over half the other players combined she has all the resist gear you would need. Killing level 42's who have no gear is pretty hard; especially when they have no chance of landing anything on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hence and I quote Incoming Screenshot when you killed me fighting a specter at 42 while you were 50 and ice comet one shot me... (even in your tells there I said 1 shot[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and you agree'd... Man your credibility is Null and Void...Grats bro.... Since then you and I both know you've been shit on like 5-6 times be me already... You killed Cwall yes, he thought he could LoS your IC, we were'nt 50 even then... Then you zoned 15% from me then... Again Like Darwoth said, you cried in /ooc yesterday after I thrashed you with shit gear and you "hooped" my pet. Then still bounced with 15%... Spin it how you want it broski... We both know different[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see you don't understand. But it's quite obvious that you're an idiot.

Quote:
I'm gonna do a Darwoth/Dontbrag.
You just lied again. You were 50 when I killed Cwall when you two did a 2v1 VS me. So stop lying. Then you lied once again when you write that you shit on me 5-6 times. Then another lie of me crying in /ooc. Want me to post what I wrote in ooc with screenshots? I asked you 20 times in OOC to come fight me in a 1v1 and that I could come to you anytime as long it wasn't at a spot with KOS guards like inside Grobb. And I said that in /ooc cause you were spreading lies just like you are now. Saying I used gate potions and the other lies I just posted above. The first person to leave Innothule Swamp was you cause you were scared like a little bitch when I would actually come at you prepared for a fight.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

the bad thing about those threads: live will be delayed till everything gets fixed

the good thing about those threads: more drama with ppl wanting to have the real server online
Old 10-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Lovely is pretty good at giving examples when the resist system was broken and nothing would land on her. Since he has spent more time on that server than over half the other players combined she has all the resist gear you would need. Killing level 42's who have no gear is pretty hard; especially when they have no chance of landing anything on you.
Thanks but the resist system worked on all these screenshots I've posted beside the one Darwoth posted in OoT. During all those screenshots I didn't have any resist gear at all. I just had full INT gear. But whatever write more shit you have no clue about. You can be a 3rd Darwoth/Dontbrag. A liar that post shit.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Kobold

Null has his shit together and wouldn't implement anything stupid. We're not talking about Voidd folks.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

I should probably do my Holocaust post soon. Lovely vs Holocaust 50-0 in kills. I wasn't gonna post any screenshots at all cause I find it pretty lame. But since people are lying left and right I guess I have to. I'm just afraid that the forum can't handle that many screenshots in one post
Old 10-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Thanks but the resist system worked on all these screenshots .
Again another lie as we all know... I was 42, you were 50 (Nullify Magic Line was just fixed recently) making your quote there once again another lie.

Quote:
I see you don't understand. But it's quite obvious that you're an idiot.

You just lied again. You were 50 when I killed Cwall when you two did a 2v1 VS me. So stop lying. Then you lied once again when you write that you shit on me 5-6 times. Then another lie of me crying in /ooc. Want me to post what I wrote in ooc with screenshots? I asked you 20 times in OOC to come fight me in a 1v1 and that I could come to you anytime as long it wasn't at a spot with KOS guards like inside Grobb. And I said that in /ooc cause you were spreading lies just like you are now. Saying I used gate potions and the other lies I just posted above. The first person to leave Innothule Swamp was you cause you were scared like a little bitch when I would actually come at you prepared for a fight.
How about we do this... We let Rogean or Null sift thru the logs yesterday and if you didnt do the following I will take a perma ban, if you did do the following you take a perma ban?
A) We ran into each other in Innothule Swamp, not Grobb.
B) You were about 80 meters away from the guards, I golem wand'd you as you attempted to Cast IC and I bolt... Took you to 15% you yondered (shitty yonder) a lesser kobold aggro'd you OMG you "Ivandyrs Hooped" my pet to get Full Life again as another Bolt hit you taking you to 15% again, you yondered again... and "possibly used a gate pot" (ill refrain here) or just ran off at 15% (I was 100%) from a decent yonder and proceeded to talk shit in ooc...

Sound about how it really went down?
Again are you willing to agree to the above if it didnt go down (somewhat close to that actual incident)..

If you dont, we will know this will pretty much put an end to you cockflappers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Last edited by Kringe; 10-22-2011 at 05:08 PM..
Closed Thread