Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

this same DA judge etc let a guy get away with murdering one of my friends in cold blood with under a month served because he owned a local business lol
Old 08-20-2017, 06:07 PM
Kobold

Fact: the pro gun side literally won and the anti gun side gave up

deserves a round of applause
Old 08-20-2017, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Military-industrial complex coupled with a divine right to exploit emerging markets.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact: the pro gun side literally won and the anti gun side gave up

deserves a round of applause
gun control blackpill:

both sides are fucking stupid

common sense gun laws are necessary and a good thing. common sense laws are things like "hey new guns should indicate if you have a chambered round and have a safety" "unregulated gun sales on facebook and craigslist should be banned" and stuff like that. fucking with gun collectors by retroactively enforcing poorly written laws from people who have never owned or fired a gun are retarded.

but easily, the pro-gun lobby is the more forgivable one. they have to be rediculous to counter-signal what they're up against. it's a perfect example of partisan politics shrieking turning a simple issue into a polarizing debate that will never end.

simply due to how fucking stupid the anti-gun crowd is i will support any stupid shit the NRA puts out.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gun control blackpill:

both sides are fucking stupid

common sense gun laws are necessary and a good thing. common sense laws are things like "hey new guns should indicate if you have a chambered round and have a safety" "unregulated gun sales on facebook and craigslist should be banned" and stuff like that. fucking with gun collectors by retroactively enforcing poorly written laws from people who have never owned or fired a gun are retarded.

but easily, the pro-gun lobby is the more forgivable one. they have to be rediculous to counter-signal what they're up against. it's a perfect example of partisan politics shrieking turning a simple issue into a polarizing debate that will never end.

simply due to how fucking stupid the anti-gun crowd is i will support any stupid shit the NRA puts out.
In a perfect world, sure, lets vaporize all guns and do a mind-wipe so that humans can never figure out how to invent guns again. But that for sure ain't F-ing happening, and the measures that the left want to impose will only disarm law-abiding citizens and make it easier for the thugs and gang-bangers to have free reign. I also love the illogic of their arguments, Trump is a moron for trying to deport 10 million illegals because that is impossible to acheive, but gun control libturds are very rational and evidence-based and sure to succeed in their proposals to confiscate 300 million guns, if only the right would ever come to their senses and work with the left to pass gun confiscation laws. LOL
Old 08-20-2017, 11:09 PM
Kobold

guys we won lol literally the left has evolved to hitting old women in the face that hold american flags, over statues now.. there's no reason to argue over gun control, especially when the page is 3 posters who are fine without it.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first thing my lawyer told me after running through the situation was, "should have carried a gun instead of a knife, and shot to kill"

i think the shoot to kill part might have been a joke about ridding the world of 1 asshole though. not sure. maybe that was legit advice.

i didn't get any charges for anything other than arcane 150 year old knife laws that shouldn't be on the book anymore.
Self defense can include lethal force for you in that circumstance.

Tullamore Dew for the easy Irish, much better than Jameson.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:55 PM
Banned

can't wait to hear the next retarded thing #magacrew invents and then accuses the left of saying

keep me updated
Last edited by Pokesan; 08-20-2017 at 11:59 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 12:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't wait to hear the next retarded thing #magacrew invents and then accuses the left of saying

keep me updated
trump is a nazi but obama wasnt a muslim... thats right mr shermin, everything stinks.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep me updated
https://youtu.be/f-tL6LXHaO4
Closed Thread