Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you support closing Red99 for a new Blue server?
Yes. 318 81.54%
No. 72 18.46%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 05:30 AM
Planar Protector

Should just implement item loot.

Not like Red has anything to risk by doing that, at this point.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Can you imagine the amount of people who will come back from retirement and start playing their wizards and whatnot again?

Do it!
Old 08-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Banned

Blue 2.0 will usher in a new era for Norrath. In its current state, Red99 is filled with some bad hombres. We need to shut it down and release Blue 2.0 to make Norrath great again. Camps!
Old 08-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why I've said to open blue char to red.

The trading suggestion was nice, but we're kind of past all that lol. Its 2017 not 2014. Sorry mick luv u kid but crosserver trades do nothing for red at this point.

Try geared transfers and/or naked char copies. <--- can do both. One requires permanent transfer, one does not.
idk i think they open up like +50-100 players, which is about the numbers I think eq should have to feel alive.

Blue players love the idea of making money and they will box/afk farm which means red players will get to just rape people and have fun, word spreads about how fun it is to take camps now that bad player are able to, more people think they'll try it.

I also think a large portion of blue players actually think like this: "hmm I dont think I want to invest all my time in a server they might shut down, im older and wizer and want to progress in this game and though I might like to try pvp It just seems like that server might get shut down"

So they dont opt to try red, then like 2 years later its still kicking and they wonder if they made the right choice, cus blue has tons of problems too.

But again, they still think, maybe they'll shut down red soon, I better not switch.

showing the community that its an institution, by simply allowing xserver trades, would be the lowest hanging fruit, that would provide the most amount of change IMO

you know, like an apple, in a garden, of Eden. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But on another note, I'd never argue against transfers. If they could/wanted to do that.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

Fake news.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue 2.0 will usher in a new era for Norrath. In its current state, Red99 is filled with some bad hombres. We need to shut it down and release Blue 2.0 to make Norrath great again. Camps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news.

Slathar ... are you Trump? ;p
Old 08-20-2017, 09:37 PM
Aviak

Don't let this thread die it's the last hope or a new server. Yeah we want pvp but at this point we just want 10-15% of pop of blue on average.

I mean just cause it hits 15-18% twice on raid nights for two hours a week with obvious boxes doesn't make red a server.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got my vote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

You have my axe
Old 08-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Banned

Red is currently without any kind of leadership. It's a rudderless ship and disaster waiting to happen. Good luck!
Closed Thread