Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Post Secrets of Everquest DISCLOSED

This has been coming for a long time now..here it goes..

(WARNING this will probably PISS OFF some people but have an open mind and read..and yes I know its a LOT to read..I think this is light reading.)

Have you ever wondered where Verant came up with all of this amazing stuff in Everquest? I sure have and I have looked into it and Verant was clearly informed about their ancient and modern history.

Norrath is in fact Terra or as you know it..Earth. We are playing a prehistory emulator with modern additions.
Verant took relevant and important pieces of history and blended them to make their own planet very similar to Earth.

Now how could Norrath be Earth you ask? Let me show you.

After Lord Veeshan scarred and crafted Norrath with his claws and magic, the great Gods of Norrath appeared. This happened after the great Nameless (GOD/Elohim) happened to find our tiny universe compressed and suspended in a box in empty space with no time. (Time poured out of the box when the Nameless opened it.) From there the Nameless was very entertained by the contents of the astral interdimensional box but the Nameless too was sad that It could not interact with the living things It was creating. So this is when the Nameless created Lord Veeshan and the Gods we know and love on Norrath.

In ancient days the one God, Elohim created the vast expanses of our universe from a singular transaction in which a box opened and time flowed out. Now when you create universes there is a small window of opportunity for the creator to interact with the creations. First this requires that Elohim or the creator make a physical embodiment and attachment within the universe. In this case it was a constellation. (Lankea-which is dying thanks to the CIA) Then to further entangle in the affairs of creating our Terra, Elohim created Gods for us to worship and acknowledge. These were the Sumerian Gods that arrived on Terra and created giants on our planet. They also housed laboratories with cages in them that had homo erectus in one cage, homo habilis in another and finally homosapiens in the final cage. That's right, the Sumerian Gods created humans via genetic engineering (look up how there are over 29 UNNATURAL manipulations to the human genome long before genetics were capable of even being studied.) These Gods walked amongst Terrans (Earthlings) and created us in their image. They created us in a laboratory before engaging in nuclear wars and leaving our planet forever.

Now FAST FORWARD..

FREEPORT

Freeport is in fact France. France long ago was known was the Freedom Port in the 1300s-1500s as Marsielle was one of the only major ports where ALL were welcome and accepted (despite wars with Spain and the Crusades). If you go to Freeport in game now you can go look at the guards armor, there you will see the French Royal Port Insignia. The same insignia comprised of a Fleur-de-lis or Flower of the River or Iris with an anchor...much like France's port insignia.

WEST COMMONLANDS

West Commonlands houses Stonehenge and what would be the area with England. Thanks to Pangea and climate shifts many things have moved around but this would not be far from France.

ESTATE OF UNREST

In the Estate of Unrest if you climb all the way to the top of the manor in the zone you will find the Bavarian flag flying high above the noobs. Why would this be? Unless Faydwer is really another part of Europe..that is across the "ocean of tears" or what cartographers understood as a giant body of water.

TIMOROUS DEEP

Timorous Deep is in fact a real place, er well it is based on one. Verant took the sea of Timor and made it their own. If you pull up a map of the Sea of Timor you'll see some familiar spaced out island/land..with a little imagination they aren't much different.

WAKENING LANDS

Wakening Lands is really the Congo and with tectonic shifts and the massive expansion of the jungles back then the rainforest would have pressed from Africa all the way against the Alps which would be the entrance to Kael and Thurgadin. Also don't the massive amount of gemstones and wandering murderers seem reminiscent of the Congo?

THURGADIN

Thurgadin is a real place and there really were ice dwarves. In germanic lore both in stories passed down and in written accounts there are accounts of small red eyed wicked men with superhuman strength and a hatred for humans living in the snow and in the mountains. In these stories these tiny wicked men were responsible for many traders and adventurers going missing..even tough VIKINGS.

EMERALD JUNGLE

The Emerald Jungle I believe is the incarnation of the Amazon due to the location of Kunark being across the "ocean" and it being the only mention of a massive jungle which houses ancient ruins. That location plausibiltiy along with the constant mention of lizardmen in Mexican and Aztec and Peruvian lore and temples. Both stories and actual carvings on pyramids and halls show depictions of these men. (These carvings show how their culture and society function and even paint imagery that Lizardmen were considered superior before the Sumerians created humans, then they became subservient to humans before being driven into exile and near extinction.)

PLANE OF FEAR

When one enters the Plane of fear take notice of the stone temple built to Lord Cazic Thule. These cyclopean stones have carvings in them and in them is the face of Lord Cthulhu or (CT). The guards of this Temple are known as Amygdalan Warriors and are in fact underlings of CT (Cazic Thule or Cthulhu), they bear a striking resemblance to the great Lord of Fear in Lovecraft's writing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could I would be adding photos of Unrest's flag, the Freeport Armor and the Stones in Plane of Fear as well as the map of the Sea of Timor but I suppose these truths will be up to you the reader to find.

Oh and Paladins are really space aliens. In Qeynos the Paladin's guild is a legitimate SPACECRAFT.

-Ayleth 60 druid
Last edited by Mazoku; 07-01-2017 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: erroneous grammar
Old 07-01-2017, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Faydwer basically means elf/magic men.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:32 AM
Kobold

Can someone sum this up in a mspaint?
Old 07-01-2017, 03:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone sum this up in a mspaint?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Dont do drugs and play eq, kids....
Old 07-01-2017, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

Filing this one under drugs. Move along now
Old 07-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Who is this going to piss off? This isn't some area 51 type classified information. You made this up lol. And I thank you for it because it keeps me revisiting these forums.

Actually, now that I think about it, the citizens of Freeport might get pissed off they're being called French.
Last edited by Mead; 07-01-2017 at 04:44 AM..
Old 07-01-2017, 05:19 AM
Banned

and here i thought EQ was just a graphical rendition of DikuMUD.

Ayleth is the best part of DAP. The customers never bother to entertain generally but who cares when you have your own personal Coast to Coast AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:07 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont do drugs and play eq, kids....
Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filing this one under drugs. Move along now
Lol.. This info isn't "Made Up"; the first couple of paragraphs are based on the Kabbalistic Theology of our universe, which is studied by the Hebrew religion [which might I add goes back thousands of years and is based on esoteric ideas even older than that] , and the geographical bits he references and makes similarities to you can literally look up and formulate a pretty agreeable conclusion. Just cause you can't 'see' something doesn't mean it's drugs or 'crazy people' lmao.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

/fart

How Stormwulfe saved Sezaru:Listen here: https://clyp.it/miq3u22i
Closed Thread