Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have noticed the 120 range around that time. It is hard to invest time and effort for a short window that still is way under populated. If you have a wife and kids 6-10 during the week is hard to commit. I am not here to judge your sense of fun but why are people raiding on a server that can't get to two hundred players?
On blue, half of the item stats don't matter at all.

Not to mention if you find it hard to commit to a set time, on blue, you will find it even harder with the batphones.

On red, you don't have to login at 4am to contest a dragon. You can wait until your normally scheduled raid time and go fight things, because the population is low enough that there is simply no reason for batphoning.

Also, there is no new content coming. Chardok revamp sure, but let's be honest that's kind of a joke really. So what are you going to do with all that shiny gear? On red, you can fight other players, so gear is always, always relevant. And as someone has lately woke me to, half the stats on gear are irrelevant on blue, every stat on red matters.

You ever tried your favorite cash camp on blue? Was it like waiting in line at the DMV for your number to be called? Try it on red. 99% chance that camp is open.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Blind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to mention if you find it hard to commit to a set time, on blue, you will find it even harder with the batphones.

On red, you don't have to login at 4am to contest a dragon. You can wait until your normally scheduled raid time and go fight things, because the population is low enough that there is simply no reason for batphoning.

Also, there is no new content coming. Chardok revamp sure, but let's be honest that's kind of a joke really. So what are you going to do with all that shiny gear? On red, you can fight other players, so gear is always, always relevant. And as someone has lately woke me to, half the stats on gear are irrelevant on blue, every stat on red matters.

You ever tried your favorite cash camp on blue? Was it like waiting in line at the DMV for your number to be called? Try it on red. 99% chance that camp is open.
All good points. Just let me know year 3 of raiding when you have 3 geared chars if it means much to have wasted thousands of hours to farm that shit.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All good points. Just let me know year 3 of raiding when you have 3 geared chars if it means much to have wasted thousands of hours to farm that shit.
On red it's not thousands of hours to get 3 geared chars

On blue it can easily be several thousand hours to half gear 1 char
Old 06-27-2018, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

On blue you get fun in Seb with dat shinies

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 06-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Blind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On red it's not thousands of hours to get 3 geared chars

On blue it can easily be several thousand hours to half gear 1 char
Why do you keep talking about blue?
Old 06-27-2018, 11:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you keep talking about blue?
I'm sorry i blacked out

I thought i was responding to a blue vs red comment
Old 06-27-2018, 11:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its not all our faults the some GM's get burnt out on red
That comment made me laugh ...

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 06-28-2018, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That comment made me laugh ...
yeah I can believe that
Old 06-28-2018, 12:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:

lol? this guy dumb?
Old 06-28-2018, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

u dum?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread