Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glimmer ring - should this be on the pvp server? rechargable gate... all/all.
From ZAM on Mina Glimmerwing's page (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=3613):

Ring Removed
Oct 19 2000 at 7:27
Anonymous
While this is a good site and i get alot of info i been wondering something so i cross refernced with 2 other pages and found out that the Glimmer Ring that we all want is no longer in the game it has been removed another thing is she is about lvl 25-27 also those who had these rings dont anymore for their rings turned into a cloth cape
Man i would have loved to have one too. well happy hunting now that we know we cam quit camping her.
KARISHA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just leave it out.. or if you put it in, then remember to turn them all into cloth capes within a couple months
Old 10-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

All of those items look good and should be implemented into game, especially pre-nerfed stein.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Prenerf stein was a 1hb with dmg / delay that proc'd a heal? I think?

Thex Dagger quest on P99 was apparently custom, and it led to alot of people missing, GM favoritism claims cause TR members were first and foremost to get it (IB back then?), and had a GM / dev in guild... (Dunno, wasnt there, just forum words).
Old 10-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From ZAM on Mina Glimmerwing's page (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=3613):

Ring Removed
Oct 19 2000 at 7:27
Anonymous
While this is a good site and i get alot of info i been wondering something so i cross refernced with 2 other pages and found out that the Glimmer Ring that we all want is no longer in the game it has been removed another thing is she is about lvl 25-27 also those who had these rings dont anymore for their rings turned into a cloth cape
Man i would have loved to have one too. well happy hunting now that we know we cam quit camping her.
KARISHA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just leave it out.. or if you put it in, then remember to turn them all into cloth capes within a couple months
Did p99 ones turn into a cloth cape? Id like to see ring put in and stay but make the recharge price expensive. Maybe 66% of the price 1kish instant gate pot to recharge and obviously make the ring rare
Old 10-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prenerf stein was a 1hb with dmg / delay that proc'd a heal? I think?

Thex Dagger quest on P99 was apparently custom, and it led to alot of people missing, GM favoritism claims cause TR members were first and foremost to get it (IB back then?), and had a GM / dev in guild... (Dunno, wasnt there, just forum words).
Aeolwind confirmed over and over that Thex Dagger was working correctly, I spent hours upon hours trying to figure it out and bug reporting where the quest was "going wrong" (based on the original classic version). Truth came out later after I quit that the quest never worked right, they put in some stupid custom version of it for a week and then disabled it.

Hoping thex dagger quest is handled a bit more professionally on this server, but I doubt it.

lol wut
Old 10-31-2011, 01:18 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hoping thex dagger quest is handled a bit more professionally on this server, but I doubt it.
If you want to see it handled more to your liking(professionally?), write up how you think it should work, preferably with quoted facts. It wouldn't hurt to show a bit of faith as well.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thex - Quest was buggy as hell, Id make sure it was working as intended

Prenerf Stein - Nerfed because it "Proc'd Light Healing" and is a 1hb.. So monks would rape face with it orginally.. See here http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=49573
Oaken - Cant remember everything pertaining to it
Cryosilk - Shield was out when Robe stopped dropping
Ornate Runed dagger - I wouldnt change/touch it like you stated
Glimmer Ring - Extremely rare, could stay in - you guys decide when/how quick its taken out.
Also because you are able to wield the 1hb version in one hand and then the "nerfed" one off hand. I had this set up on live.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to see it handled more to your liking(professionally?), write up how you think it should work, preferably with quoted facts. It wouldn't hurt to show a bit of faith as well.
In this quest here http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Princess_Lenya

Just replace the Royal Thex Amulet with the Thex dagger for the first month or so.. The script is already in place and its the closet thing to the actual quest we know. Its available to everyone and whether they do it or not is up to them... If they want to continue on with the Silent Watch Quest, the Thex Dagger can be made as the requirment for it instead of the Amulet. For around a month or so is it.

Hope this helps nilbog.

Also Quoted:
Tolon Nurbyte is a NPC that is not listed here, yet that has been around for as long as the game itself. He is spawned when you ask Innkeeper Freegraz, "Where is Tolon Nurbyte". He spawns on the second floor of the traveler's inn.

When you hail Tolon, you get a response. Ask him "Who is Princess Lenya" for another response. A 3rd response is when you ask "What Thex Dagger?". Strangely, the 3rd response has changed from the last time I tried solving this quest back in 2000. Sadly, I do not remember what the previous response was. I have also forgotten several other phrase triggers this NPC had when I was trying to solve his quest back in 2000.

Not sure why Tolon and Lt. Rosaed have had their phrases changed since 2000. A new way of finding an old quest, perhaps? Or a new quest on top of what an old quest for these NPCs were for (Princess Lenya and the Silent Watch shield).

Very interested in closing out this old unsolved quest

Taken from http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=55

Another
have 3
QuoteReply# Oct 30 2001 at 4:46 PM Rating: Excellent unipsi
Anyone that could bind could do this quest by themselves, I got 7 of these total, gave them to my guild and kepy 3 for myself. It was a very easy quest to do for a druid, it only took 10 minutes from start to finish. You would just give the note to the princess, gate dowstairs to catch the guy before he disappeared and that was it. then you just teleported to butcher and ran to kaladim. I still got them on Povar, and NO ONE seems to have ever heard of them nor do they believe me when i tell them the stats!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=621
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Last edited by Kringe; 10-31-2011 at 04:21 PM..
Old 10-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Shimmering Ruby stiletto from befallen
Old 10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned

why are we talking about FLUFF when core fundamentals are FUCKED

are you guys retarded?
Closed Thread