Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a wizard that wants high spell damage, and roots that stick on people, go figure

i know for a fact u didnt play classic era or early kunark pvp lovely, stop pretending like u know shit cuz u got a lvl 50 wiz on a test server.

roots/snares/stuns = useless at 120 + magic resist.
thats eq, dunno wtf game u played here on some shitty vztz garage box.
Well I played from day 1 Beta classic all the way through the merging of RZ, the resists felt not to bad last night.SO please sit down and stfu
Old 11-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lovely, I understand your sentence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As a fellow wizard I can say us nuking for 896 damage is a bit too high and way out of balance. I haven't been around to test the resist rates much but the damage is a bit concerning. Does anyone know if the recent damage boost applies to dots as well? I generalized "spells".

Self buffed, without rune, I have 971 HP. Most casters will have similar base figures +/-100. Bards and Rogues will have slightly more. 896 damage is incredibly high for level 50 PvP. In the same context, the Druid dot Drifting Death took me to 23% in a single spell. I fear ebolt, if it's also increased from 60% to 80%, will be the absolute bane. If we're to deal with incredibly high damage spells, we should at least have the LoS check back in and not this shortened range/no LoS high dmg landing stuff.
First off GM handed out free lvls and nice gear so ytou really cant make a judgement from that.Secound most of the people you were fighting im sure been playng beta from being and were very well buffed .
Old 11-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off GM handed out free lvls and nice gear so ytou really cant make a judgement from that.Secound most of the people you were fighting im sure been playng beta from being and were very well buffed .
What the fuck does this comment have to do with Kelsar's post?

He said WIZ/DoT damage is too high, nothing about people being geared of buffs.

Quit huffing paint you moron, way to live up to your reputation.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even some of the more logical WIZ's are admitting it.
Really which pvp wizard are you speak about? If he/she a blue wizard he dosnt know shit about pvp, If you want your voice heard you better have your ass in pvp testing and not talking out your ass.If my caster are well buffed most all there resists over 110 and hps about 1400-1600 and wizard only hit about 450-500 ice comet, do your math.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck does this comment have to do with Kelsar's post?

He said WIZ/DoT damage is too high, nothing about people being geared of buffs.

Quit huffing paint you moron, way to live up to your reputation.
Damage is just fine, so stop being such a freaking noob and learn to build a toon.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damage is just fine, so stop being such a freaking noob and learn to build a toon.
You're so stupid you can't even comprehend peoples posts and respond in a way that makes sense.

You are either the greatest troll ever or the Helen Keller of the internet and I'm actually impressed you figured out how to use a computer.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You're so stupid you can't even comprehend peoples posts and respond in a way that makes sense.

You are either the greatest troll ever or the Helen Keller of the internet and I'm actually impressed you figured out how to use a computer.
Wow, you still complaining cause you suck at pvp? Blue server is still up, what you waiting on?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Kobold

^ osko, confirmed bad mage.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

100 cr should make you resist all ice comets imo, wizards to good if they can kill people semi afk letting them cast a 6.5 second nuke without you reacting to it
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Banned

To be honest all the known vz/tz players are saying the same thing the OP is saying about roots/snares/stuns/blinds etc it's just the random n00bs that didn't play live arguing balance and that stuff should land (Lovely for example).

I haven't tested, I thought the charts looked ok, but yea TBH 80% at 150 mr is 1/5, that's pretty spammable and retarded - im leaning more towards casual mage/necro every day, especially if I get this new job.
Closed Thread