Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Picking up women

Hello I thought I would share with you what happened to me recently. I have felt lonely and decided that now is the time to get myself a girlfriend. Being asian, girls usually don't warm up to me too quickly so I usually avoided trying to get a girlfriend. I walked up to the money tree in alabama and went up to the counter andasked the female how she was doing. She said she was doing fine and I picked up the phone and dialed my mom. I was nervous and sweating and she said "your doing fine, just be yourself". I said to the woman "Hey I wanted to know if you will go out with me tonight." She said she had plans. I said "sorry" and walked away very quickly. The next day I came into the same branch and I didnt see her so I waiting over an hour outside of the building hoping she would show up. She finally pulled into the parking lot and I was so scared and sweating profusely. I ran over to her car while she was still in it and put a rose on her windshield and ran away, trying to give the myself the mysterious dangerous lover look. So scared and filled with adrenaline i cooled down a little bit with a Pepsi from the pizza place next door. After drinking the Pepsi I went back into the branch and walked up to her with my head down like I was mysterious. I took out a coin and flicked it into the air and caught it to impress her. I asked her if she will go out with me and that I'm endlessly in love with her. She said some rude things that I'm trying not to think about. Anyway I left, a total failure, and heart broken.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, the coin flip didn't work for you? It always works for me. Sorry man. Tough break.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:52 PM
Banned

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
Old 03-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Banned

The first step in learning how to pick up women is:

Paragraphs. They're critical to effective communication. Without this. It can be fairly hard to learn from others.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Banned

what
Old 03-28-2014, 04:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first step in learning how to pick up women is:

Paragraphs. They're critical to effective communication. Without this. It can be fairly hard to learn from others.
LOLed
Old 03-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Planar Protector

good thread. i especially liked the part about the coin flipping lol
Old 03-28-2014, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

That's what god made rape for
Old 03-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

If you ever watch a LoL stream, spare a thought for the socially awkward guys... you can see that despite being in a room of 100s/1000s that they're not great with eye contact and their body language is awkward.

OP probably plays Annie (there's some joke on the internet about it).
Old 03-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
Lulz delivering. /thread.
Closed Thread