Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default $upremacy <IB>

Word on the street is Supremacy was finally ultra-banned in this last wave for RMTings. After getting an Amelinda RMT ban on his monk Veloci reversed well after the fact, I can't say I am surprised to see he was still at it. In fact, when Supremacy applied to TMO a while back, I singlehandedly refused him an app period despite the objections of his former Dark Ascension cronies because I knew he was just looking for more RMT fodder (weak players to coerce and trusting people to screw via theft). It turns out, like always, that I was right.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to speak with a GM and this anonymous and of course unknown GM alluded to an upcoming set of RMT bans. We talked about Platlord briefly and he explained how despite looking to crack some skulls on some RMTers, he respected Platlord and his operation. Platlord, he said, builds his network through hard work and honest dealings with people. AnonGM1 then went on to say that the other big player in the RMT game is a sorry excuse for a human being. This person accrued their inventory of plat and items by stripping inactive accounts and stealing from his "friends." I didn't realize it at the time, but he was talking about Supremacy. What better way to earn the trust of your guildies than by being a quality bard!? I know how freely accounts are often shared between guildmates, but I think it is really sad that someone like Supremacy took it upon himself to screw over the people that should most be able to trust him.

So Supremacy - how about a public tell-all? I understand there is a post on the IB forums bragging about how you made $41,200 since you started RMTing on P99, but surely there is even more to the story that you can tell us. You have nothing to lose now, so why not repay part of your debt to Norrathian society by giving us an interesting account of your RMT adventure? I'm sure lots of people would love to hear what you have to say!
Old 04-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

I'd love to read a Nordenwatch-esque tell-all from this piece of shit (Supremacy)!
Old 04-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Banned

41k is pretty impressive
Old 04-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

I find that most people tend to inflate such figures. Nonetheless, I'm sure $upremacy made plenty of cash by being a degenerate and stealing from his guildmates.

Supremacy, what dollar value in items did you have locked because of the ultra-ban? Was 40k about to be 60k or what?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Banned

The Supremacy I knew and was guilded with back in the day never stole ne pixels and was a good guy.

Can't say that about everyone tho as i have called the ol fgt out a few times in the past.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

A+ will read again..... dudes Joe deer-tay

Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Rellapse, your tenure in IB was relatively brief, and you by no means were ever close to the inner circle.

I'm curious what Getsome and the other IB leaders have to say about this all considering it has been public knowledge for years now that Supremacy is RMT nobility (though not royalty - this alone is reserved for platlord). Why would you take someone like that into your guild when you know that you will eventually have to bear the stigma of their demise? Since we all of course know that IB and its people abhor RMT and would never engage in it, I'm wondering why you thought taking Supremacy as a guildmate after a previous and well-known RMT ban on his monk was a good idea.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Banned

i thought Supremacy was Sundawg/Arzak/tr0llborn/et al
Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

I'm impressed that you've been self proclaimed obsessed with me for year(s?) now and this is the best story you can come up with. Is there a young-detective school somewhere which should no longer be accredited?
Old 04-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

ifl
Closed Thread