Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Dude if other guilds don't thrive in velious, they are out of excuses (not that theres any legit excuses now).

Theres so much fucking content, quests, armor sets to do on top of how easy it is to fight other guilds engaged in 10 minute pve battles, if you can't find a way to have fun and enjoy the game you should just pack it in an retire from EQ.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forced Rotation. Nothing to bitch about then.

Velious = Nihilum pixel fest.
kill your self
Old 07-28-2014, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude if other guilds don't thrive in velious, they are out of excuses (not that theres any legit excuses now).

Theres so much fucking content, quests, armor sets to do on top of how easy it is to fight other guilds engaged in 10 minute pve battles, if you can't find a way to have fun and enjoy the game you should just pack it in an retire from EQ.
explain to us why variance is bad. variance will stop the 1 day pixels fest. it will bring MASS pvp ( what we are all here for i think) back. + happening more often
Old 07-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

You have a server designed to allow players to fight over items at set times and you ask me to explain why a system where people will kill mobs at random times completely uncontested is bad?

Won't waste my time.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
explain to us why variance is bad. variance will stop the 1 day pixels fest. it will bring MASS pvp ( what we are all here for i think) back. + happening more often
Idiot
Old 07-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a server designed to allow players to fight over items at set times and you ask me to explain why a system where people will randomly kill mobs uncontested is bad?

Won't waste my time.
server designed for players to fight over items at set times, yet 99.999% of mobs have gone uncontested. great design, lets keep it.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

What Az thinks Variance is = Completely random spawns of Phara Dar for chances @ sniping crowns

What variance really is = 75% of mobs spawning @ 3am in the morning, confined to tight windows that only Nihilum knows about, while everyone else is sleeping
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server designed for players to fight over items at set times, yet 99.999% of mobs have gone uncontested. great design, lets keep it.
If ya cant get enough players to log on when you know exactly what time they are going to spawn, how do you expect to accomplish this when you don't know?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If ya cant get enough players to log on when you know exactly what time they are going to spawn, how do you expect to accomplish this when you don't know?
because they will be online 24/7 killing level 35 rangers dude, haven't you gotten the memo?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Mob spawns at 10am on a Saturday. If you cant generate 50 players to be online in a coordinated effort for a 2 hour time period to clean up, the idea that you can maintain that number for over 12 hour periods when you have no idea at what point the mob will spawn is ludicrous.
Closed Thread