Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronoburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I've seen a couple nine folks around on Red ... Herb ... maybe Deas if those ring a bell.
Holy crap really? I haven't talked to either of those guys in ages. You see them often?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue 100% more classic than red, there's quite a bit of house cleaning to do there. But red is getting its own new PvP dev, and if its who I think it is... great for business.

Nilbog got the ball moving for red a bit recently which is completely appreciated and outside the realm of anything he ever agreed to do.

We'll hafta see about this teams server but if P99 server history is any indication, people will apply the knowledge learned over the years on day 1.... and have an ENORMOUS evil population (like 85%+) with the good/neuts being the edgy so called PvPs will just face plant in the long run.

I'll try and get atcha tonight in game around the time you said ya msg'd me.
I would have gone red if not for the population. I've only been on p99 for a couple months now, but seeing blue have 800+ pretty consistently and then seeing red in the 100-200 range, well that made my decision pretty easy.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Banned

It does, doesn't it.

Red was 600 at launch but the custom PvP server crowd was catered to with a "its fine just launch it" being the "popular" decision. Hopefully, we've all learned from that lesson. Classic with high integrity is best for all. If the new PvP dev has a love for classic and a deaf ear to the "make it like VZTZ custom all kinds of shit and boxing" / learns to filter out the people trying to get changes to their advantage rather than the good of the classic project... I foresee a bright teams launch.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does, doesn't it.

Red was 600 at launch but the custom PvP server crowd was catered to with a "its fine just launch it" being the "popular" decision. Hopefully, we've all learned from that lesson. Classic with high integrity is best for all. If the new PvP dev has a love for classic and a deaf ear to the "make it like VZTZ custom all kinds of shit and boxing" / learns to filter out the people trying to get changes to their advantage rather than the good of the classic project... I foresee a bright teams launch.
Prime example of why the urge to give people what they want all the time must be resisted.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Orc

Shadowmancer, Tieris, Rexdies, Solestrian, Koss, Dominikk. All on Rallos zek. I quit right around when Velius came out.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncapatina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy crap really? I haven't talked to either of those guys in ages. You see them often?
I hardly play anymore. Just troll for entertainment. I see them post on forum .. at least Herb
Old 09-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Banned

when i was like 7 years old i made a character on rallos zek, saw a level 14 rogue beat down a level 12 warrior in kaladim and loot one of his items, felt overwhelmed, and went back to play on tarew marr with my older brother

if only i had made the right decision
Old 09-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Banned

Hey I played on tm too colgate u fox
Old 09-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Banned

Gabuk I keep forgetting I have EQ open once I start boxing other games
Old 09-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Kobold

Hah no worries. I was just contemplating shoelacing while killing crocs in oasis. I need someone to just plvl me to level 34 so I can skip the shitty part of being a shaman. Too bad no RMT on here I'd just fucking pay someone off to be done with it. Time > money at this point in my life. :P
Closed Thread