Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never had LARP sex (being on staff I'm usually up until sunrise playing random roles throughout the game, and staff all sleeps in the same room) but there have been chicks in my bed doing just about everything else. Other people I know, however, have had confirmed LARP sex (back when I was 16 I actually walked in on my friend losing his virginity at a game because he thought everyone was on the other side of the camp fighting trolls or something).
Bro.... you got to have larp sex before your time is over... With your skills in larping you got to find a chick who has been larping for ever too. Euphoric larping sex bro you would be the boss.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro.... you got to have larp sex before your time is over... With your skills in larping you got to find a chick who has been larping for ever too. Euphoric larping sex bro you would be the boss.
Visage, I'm resigning from the staff in March. Show up to game and come play wingman. We'll impregnate the entire LARP populous.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visage, I'm resigning from the staff in March. Show up to game and come play wingman. We'll impregnate the entire LARP populous.
LAWLZ.... +1 rep
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 09-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

There's a whole group of barely legal (but still legal) high school senior cheerleader chicks that just started playing last year.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many internet white knights are there here?

<SHANNACORE PROTECTORS>

legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
There's a whole group of barely legal (but still legal) high school senior cheerleader chicks that just started playing last year.
Where do you live bro. I'd love to go down have my cam man shoot me gaming larping bitches... LARP SEX LARP SEX YES YES YES
Old 09-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do you live bro. I'd love to go down have my cam man shoot me gaming larping bitches... LARP SEX LARP SEX YES YES YES
CT, but the game is in MA.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
can I be your cam man? sounds lulzy
Old 09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can I be your cam man? sounds lulzy
No, Rogean is going to be the camera man. We're actually meeting up at his house before the next LARP event. Visage just better not try to play Wal-Mart bingo when we stop to get flashlight batteries or we'll be there all day.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

i'm all for videotaping orgies when they "spontaneously" occur, but how is rogean going to score some of that sweet tang if he's holding a camera? i'm only offering because i'm a friend.
Closed Thread