Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense, but most of Nihilum now is just as much trolls as Holocaust are, just in different ways. You guys have little to no freakin loyalty toward your members. I was a prime example of how you guys disrespected the shit out of me and I was your guys best and longest standing ench. You can say all you want that my RMTing affected the guild which is complete bull shit because you guys didn't help me get anything I sold. Everything I earned and sold was done on my own free time. I'll leave you guys with the biggest freakin troll quote ever to be posted by one of your members.
The server rules should be a bigger priority than any obligation you have to your guild. If a member of a guild is caught RMTing, of course they should be kicked out and ridiculed. It's not even because it's better for the guild (which it is), but because it's just the right thing to do.

How bad does an offense have to be for you to snitch on it if one of your guildies does it? What if a nilly member admits to (currently) using showeq? Should the guild be "loyal" to them?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Lol @ server's policies of not naming those who are banned. I will never understand this logic
Old 04-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ server's policies of not naming those who are banned. I will never understand this logic
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angkar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supreme mad his recruitment of Angkar / Elks failed.
CT dead last night, meanwhile heartbrand has multiple posts up in the trade forums in advance of his migration to blue.

I guess he got tired of farming lguk for the 4th month straight and failing at all else.

Wonder how long it is gonna take you to get tired of looking at undead froglocks while the big boys are downing dragons/gods as they pop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(p.s. Nihilum did not need you, and dont need you.. and let me know when you run a special on white gold necklaces btw..thanks)
Old 04-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Kobold

p.s. Haul was a terrible member and guildchat was filled with nothing but "good ridence to that user" when it was learned all his accounts and multiple max level toons were deleted.

p.p.s. MANY in the guild knew the sting was in operation against him and NO one warned him lawl.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

-=BAN UR MUMM=-
Old 04-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p.s. Haul was a terrible member and guildchat was filled with nothing but "good ridence to that user" when it was learned all his accounts and multiple max level toons were deleted.

p.p.s. MANY in the guild knew the sting was in operation against him and NO one warned him lawl.
Lol a bunch of exploiters (confirmed by gms) glad a cheater was outed...cute
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server rules should be a bigger priority than any obligation you have to your guild. If a member of a guild is caught RMTing, of course they should be kicked out and ridiculed. It's not even because it's better for the guild (which it is), but because it's just the right thing to do.

How bad does an offense have to be for you to snitch on it if one of your guildies does it? What if a nilly member admits to (currently) using showeq? Should the guild be "loyal" to them?
Spoken like a true "Me first, me always, only worried about covering my ass" minded individual with little regard for others and even your own guildmates. Also where do you get off comparing RMT to 3rd party software/cheating you freaking nerd lol.

A large portion of leadership in Nihilum have admitted to RMTing in the past (in ventrilo, ect back when guild was actually tight knit) and I wouldn't be suprised if they currently still do or plan to in the future. I personally feel it's really not mine or anyones concern what people do in that aspect, but it's ironic current new Nihilum members act like none of their officers and leaders partake/have partaken in it. Not to mention RMT Emumu is generally the raid leader for ya'll and is a huge jerk to everyone if everything isn't going his way to the T. He even treats his own brother like dirt. Nihilum has turned into one of the most selfish/unloyal guilds I've ever seen in my EQ history. Almost ashamed to say I was part of it when it was good.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

SUPREME? why are u such of frustrated?
are you HOMOSEXUAL? no girl in ur pooor life?
is your boyfriend not paying back what he receives?

why are u such of frustrated?why are u such of frustrated?
Old 04-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're incorrect, Emumu warned me after we killed Vox like the day he submitted the screenshots Oddjob gave him. He said he had some damning evidence screenshots and this and that and I probably wasn't going to be part of the guild much longer. Truthfully I really just didn't care, and I also assumed that they were different screenshots because I had spoken to Oddjob and he "faked" being a friend so I assumed it wasn't him who disrespected me. Not to mention he would camp Allizewsaur some with me lol. The only people who were happy to see me go as you say were the Uprising members I owned on a daily basis before they joined, and new recruits who didn't know me well.
Closed Thread