Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Default Current State

Red is as Blue as it will get currently. Lot of farming, building up, perfect time for whole guilds to build anew.

I'm not even slightly trolling.

Velious will be a wipe spread population on a 300 person server. It's a dreamland for you pals. You'll pick up PvP and learn to enjoy it.

PvPing against players with far superior gear isn't really the point of why most of us play here (for those of you who feel like we enjoy griefing noobs).

We live for the really exciting, more equal fights.

Think about it. WINTER IS COMING. Abandon your frustrations and come embrace new, different and better frustrations on Red.

I love you.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

This is even worse than the daily join red posts.

No need to kick um while they're down man.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Sorry man, im enjoying being told when i can kill a kill dragon and being told how i can play the game.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

I'll enjoy you.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:08 AM
Kobold

if you PL me to 50 i'll give it a try :P
Old 11-14-2014, 03:11 AM
Sarnak

They need to add an ignore feature that automatically adds anyone who has ever posted on red forum... although it is fairly comical to see how desperate you guys are.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Look at those free bumps.. here's another [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2014, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Wow, there's an Everquest server with PvP? Why has no one ever mentioned this before? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Bump

Extremely desperate
Old 11-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Red99 group XP is seriously insane. It's so strong that you don't normally pvp people at your same level because you would rather group with them than be hostile.

I leveled to 22 before even encountering a hostile player, and it really was my own fault because I was going to Unrest (the zone modifier + group xp bonus = omfg good). There are twinks that PK in the most popular zones, but they become fun raid boss for your group to have to deal with and don't disrupt most XP groups.

Overall, I would say the playerbase on red is taking the game less seriously and having more fun with the game in general. There is no real ForumQuest/intensity about who is camping what or who the camp is going to, because there's a mechanic to deal with that: PvP. PvP for 5 minutes with a loot n scoot or sit there and argue with someone through tells for hours while making sure FRAPS is recording? PvP just makes sense in some cases.

Honestly I think some people just play on Blue99 for the raid drama/ForumQuest aspect of it rather than playing Everquest for fun.

Any group of friends that is just starting out on Project1999 would be foolish to not think about rolling onto Red99, especially with 3+ people.

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Closed Thread