Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Default All this MQ flying around

Is it still possible to farm anything yourself anymore or are all the MQ's permacamped?
Old 12-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

You can farm Fire Beetle Eyes in East Freeport still
Old 12-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Banned

not perma camped on red
Old 12-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conscript [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it still possible to farm anything yourself anymore or are all the MQ's permacamped?
what items are you looking for

most the time MQers ( esp for epics ) will step aside when a legit non-twink character comes along trying to complete their quest

at least thats what I do....most the time
Old 12-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

most the time MQers ( esp for epics ) will step aside when a legit non-twink character comes along trying to complete their quest
ROFL what server are you playing on? Go anywhere near their camps and they flip out.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus204 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL what server are you playing on? Go anywhere near their camps and they flip out.
Which camps are you talking about exactly?

Some of them are pretty stupid but others are okay.

The problem with this server isn't exactly people selling MQs, it's people getting their sole source of income from that MQ. That's when the people become really neckbeardy and don't let anyone come near their camp. Same deal for people who live in the crypt or Sev king or Tranix for weeks on end.

Get your drop then go do something else for a week. Nothing irks me more than seeing someone continually, day in and day out, monopolize a camp never leaving. This is why corpsing items is bad mmkay.

It's pretty clear some Velious quests will follow suit. I see a guy on the forums here already buying up stacks of Mnt Death Salts and Seahorse Scales. I guess he will be selling Ring 9 MQs? I'm sure someone will sell Shawl 3 MQs too. Do one or two, don't make a manufacturing line of the game which inevitably blocks people from doing the quest on their own.
Kobold

You can thank TMO for the trickle down economics effecting your fire bettle eye
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus204 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't some people just the worst?
Old 12-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Calabee, MQ self confessed RMTer extrordinaire shut me out of getting my parchment in Kaladim (for rogue epic) because he needed one for his MQ business. Thankfully Liia (further on in the quest) did step aside so there are good people out there still <3

I don't like rules, but there should certainly be something that guarantees that someone questing their own epic is ahead of the MQ tunnel fat cat crowd when it comes to gathering for a required item.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

OP, you can farm anything you want.

Nothing is truly 'permacamped' and with the new camp rules, once a person gets their item they are after at a camp, they must give it up to the next person in line.
Closed Thread