Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Banned

Default PRimetime 5:44pm est, Schools out, and!

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
Old 05-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

yea SO WUT !OBAMA A COMMIE AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THIS
Old 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Youre not taking into account the fact that GW2 beta is open, D3 is nearby, a lot of other games are coming out. And school? Its finals week at my state university buds, which means its finals week @ practically every state school. (private schools will have been a week prior/after this one I bet.. or 2 weeks from now) Also, lots of people are on Spring vacation or even just hanging out with their buds that are on vacation. NOT to mention it's 85 degrees outside and nice for the first time in some places and I'll be going out instead of nerding (god i dont want to) soo places like the beach are now viable.

If we wiped the box, yes, there might be like 500-600 again. But for how long? No amount of retarded XP, carebearing or even a lack of exploiting asshats (even though I still think some banning needs to happen) will help to maintain a classic EQ pvp emulator population. All they need to do is the bannings and further tweak resists, maybe switch ooc to have global auction and were straight. There are 100s of other mostly pve problems but thats wishing for too much
Old 05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Pop will never spike that high again, server had 1 chance, and admin blew it.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greegon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre not taking into account the fact that GW2 beta is open, D3 is nearby, a lot of other games are coming out. And school? Its finals week at my state university buds, which means its finals week @ practically every state school. (private schools will have been a week prior/after this one I bet.. or 2 weeks from now) Also, lots of people are on Spring vacation or even just hanging out with their buds that are on vacation. NOT to mention it's 85 degrees outside and nice for the first time in some places and I'll be going out instead of nerding (god i dont want to) soo places like the beach are now viable.

If we wiped the box, yes, there might be like 500-600 again. But for how long? No amount of retarded XP, carebearing or even a lack of exploiting asshats (even though I still think some banning needs to happen) will help to maintain a classic EQ pvp emulator population. All they need to do is the bannings and further tweak resists, maybe switch ooc to have global auction and were straight. There are 100s of other mostly pve problems but thats wishing for too much
This is true. With two huge games around the corner + people trying out TERA. It's half decent for what's going on. People will come, and go. I know if my computer could run it, and I had the money. I'd be on GW2.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true. With two huge games around the corner + people trying out TERA. It's half decent for what's going on. People will come, and go. I know if my computer could run it, and I had the money. I'd be on GW2.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greegon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No sad faces allowed!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Banned

24hrs later 2 less online

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
Old 05-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned

our fellow red99er afroman has a solution

Let's all get drunk tonight. (Hell yeah.) I hope I don't fight with a punk tonight. (C'mon.)
Let's all get high tonight. Maybe nobody will die tonight. (C'mon, dance with me baby, c'mon.)
Let's all sell yell tonight. (Sling yay.) I hope I don't go back to jail tonight. (Not tonight.)
Let's go to the club tonight. Find a woman that wanna make love tonight.
Let's get dumb, drink some rum. Make my teeth and gums feel real numb.
We'll be thinking 'bout surviving while we're drinking and we're driving.
Hope I don't wreck when my vision gets blurry. Sober up looking at an all white jury.
Judge don't like no drunk like me. Punk might give me strike number three.
Cause when I'm drunk and when I'm high, I don't give a damn 'bout a DUI.
Let's just get lit, dance like a nitwit, try to talk to the women that we can't get with.
Me and my staff make everybody laugh. If the beer runs out, we can all go half.
It's Friday night. Got the perfect weather. Lets get drunk together.

Let's all get drunk tonight. (Hell yeah.) I hope I don't fight with a punk tonight. (C'mon.)
Let's all get high tonight. Maybe nobody will die tonight. (C'mon, dance with me baby, c'mon.)
Let's all sell yell tonight. (Sling yay.) I hope I don't go back to jail tonight. (Not tonight.)

Bacardi. Colt .45. Let's party. We're still alive.
Tomorrow brings pain and sorrow, but tonight, we're all right.
Drink that beer 'til your belly can't hold it. Tell the homeboys, we fittin' to get loaded.
Rollin' through the Ante-dope Valley out there. Hope the cops don't smell
That beer on my breath, cause if the sheriff catch a whiff of that fifth, it'll probly knock him stiff.
Don't look dumb if my breath on hum. Stick your hand in you're pocket, please, pass some gum,
So the cops can't tell my breath smell. We won't go to jail, we'll go to Palmdale
With the beautiful women and the beautiful weather, we can both get drunk together.

Baby, I beg your pardon, but your outfit's giving me a hard-on.
Maybe some way, maybe some how, you could dance with me, right here, right now.
Been lookin' at you all night long. That DJ's playing my favorite song.
Everything is splendid, don't mean no harm. Don't get offended when I pull your arm.
I ain't felt this good since I don't know when, and I might not feel this good again.
It's Friday night, beautiful weather, let's get drunk together. (C'mon, y'all.)

Let's all get drunk tonight. I hope I don't fight with a punk tonight.
Let's all get high tonight. Maybe nobody will die tonight.
Let's all sell yell tonight. I hope I don't go back to jail tonight.
Let's go to the club tonight. Find a girl that wanna make love tonight.

i hope this helps
Closed Thread