Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Banned

Default Days Played? life wasted?

Who is king of /played?

is it mellowyellow? is it another nihilum altho they only log in for raids? is it shocker/redz? is it mornin>?

who wins the war? whose life has been wasted?

any1 care to comment their thoughts on most played?
Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Banned

I've spent thousands of hours of my life reading books, those hours are surely wasted, right?

A hobby is a hobby and if you enjoyed your time it was hardly wasted. You seem to be one of the many bitter pussies that have been griefed off of their hobby, and are still quite psychotically enraged by it.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've spent thousands of hours of my life reading books, those hours are surely wasted, right?

A hobby is a hobby and if you enjoyed your time it was hardly wasted. You seem to be one of the many bitter pussies that have been griefed off of their hobby, and are still quite psychotically enraged by it.
lol. filthed getting burned by harrison bad.. hitting new lows in life..
Old 05-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

^^ oucchhh. I would say my /played time is probably in the top 15 fifteen though. I -did- take like 2-3 weeks completely off in the beginning of the server when i was dibeph for RL shit but besides that I'm immersed pretty damn hardcore
Old 05-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Hot damn Harrison glad you posted that gem on your account that I don't have on ignore. Well said. Poor Filthed truly a pathetic creature at this point.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

i know its been awhile but i thought filth pvped with ganksquad. so confused at the holo on holo violence or is there mornin and a morning?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know its been awhile but i thought filth pvped with ganksquad. so confused at the holo on holo violence or is there mornin and a morning?
Filthed turned into a jelly bitch... had sirken remove my ganksquad surname yesterday. was sad day. we both /cried.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
qft

filthed spends more time trying to make fun of people still playing and trying to convince us he's cool and popular irl than people still playing. it wasn't funny the first time.. it's not funny the tenth time i mean people are giving Harrison props for making fun of you for christ sake.

i think its time to call it quits bro bro
this coming from a guy wo stole pixels from someones account on a equ emulater? lul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filthed turned into a jelly bitch... had sirken remove my ganksquad surname yesterday. was sad day. we both /cried.
logging in here every few days to troll now that i can reflect on how stupid my time was spent here makes me a jelly bitch?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Luckily I haven't put much into the server/game.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

logging in here every few days to troll now that i can reflect on how stupid my time was spent here makes me a jelly bitch?
yes. logging onto dead forums on a game you rage quit to try and troll someone who was supposed to be your friend in game comes off to me atleast as a bitter jelly bitch... gg. nice try. still bad. keep hating life bro.
Closed Thread