Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Default re: froog cry post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilyevich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am trying to get an IP exemption to be able to play with my kids but i hope i dont have to worry about this kind of stuff. My kids are 3 and 2. Yes i know it's way way too young for EQ.

My daughter has her "princess" character (high elf) and she just likes to give the screen kisses. I figure if i can be on at the same time i can giver her princess some clothes. Think of it as playing virtual dress up. Maybe interact with her a little.

My son is the older of the 2 and he loves the "big trolls" and "big yoghurts" (ogres). He also loves bugs. So he is fascinated with seeing the spiders and scarabs walking around places like EC. Again I'd like to be able to interact with him, let him see Daddy's DE on the screen with his big troll, that kind of stuff.

I don't really plan on leveling either account. Maybe after a few months the toons will get a couple levels.

God damn you're a lazy piece of shit parent.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Banned

LOL
Old 10-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Aviak

good god, buy them a vtech or something...
srsly ip exemption for this? srsly?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Fire Giant

Oh the humanity
Old 10-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

them youngins need baseball mits
Old 10-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Fire Giant

Vasilyevich, I just want you to know that I'm judging your parenting skills, while drinking wine at 7 in the morning after an evening of smoking and putting the minimum amount of effort in my school work to maintain a GPA good enough to get into grad school. I'm now contemplating whether I want to actually attend class, or just smoke some more and watch the most recent tosh.0... right now, the latter option is looking far more appealing and likely.

But yea, forget about all of that, you're clearly worthy of our harshest judgement because you want to let your daughter play dress up with a P99 character and let your son run around looking at spiders and beetles. You're an atrocious parent and deplorable human, may god have mercy on your [certainly damned] soul.

Also, this thread is dumb.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vasilyevich, I just want you to know that I'm judging your parenting skills, while drinking wine at 7 in the morning after an evening of smoking and putting the minimum amount of effort in my school work to maintain a GPA good enough to get into grad school. I'm now contemplating whether I want to actually attend class, or just smoke some more and watch the most recent tosh.0... right now, the latter option is looking far more appealing and likely.

But yea, forget about all of that, you're clearly worthy of our harshest judgement because you want to let your daughter play dress up with a P99 character and let your son run around looking at spiders and beetles. You're an atrocious parent and deplorable human, may god have mercy on your [certainly damned] soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL
Old 10-13-2011, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

"What certainly damned?"

I expect quest text, loke.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 10-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:

*clap*
Closed Thread