Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 06:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

found a recent sitdown with david & dan along with jon snow and samwell tarly actors. i enjoyed

https://youtu.be/TfvVluNxujc

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 03-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

They just confirmed that the show will overcome the books starting this season.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...=facebook-post
Old 03-23-2015, 07:14 PM
VIP / Contributor

honestly i expect more to be change than spoiled. jaime and bronn in dorne messes a lot of plots up. bran wont be in this season, so that wont pass the books. the last trailor appeared to show sansa entering winterfell and again in the crypts. that would be interesting. but, i dont think we will get past book 5, id be shocked honestly. think of how far behind we are in jons story for example. if the show really thinks it can do it in 7 seasons, im not worried about it spoiling the book tbh. it would be so much changed to wrap in 7 seasons

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 03-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
"And so we'll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we're heading towards the same destination.

"I kind of wish that there were some things we didn't have to spoil, but we're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on… and that's what we're going to do."
That was a very interesting set of sentences there...

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 03-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with Sirken... So much is changed that they won't spoil the books. The above quote is troubling though. Gonna have a tough choice when the last season rolls around and we're still ten years out frkm book 7
Old 03-24-2015, 11:31 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with Sirken... So much is changed that they won't spoil the books. The above quote is troubling though. Gonna have a tough choice when the last season rolls around and we're still ten years out frkm book 7
well, obviously some big things are going to be spoiled. ie: who wins the game of thrones, cant be avoided. but how they get there will be interesting. if the show truly plans to cut the greyjoys, the aegon/connington stuff, both horns, and apparently everything having to do with the green grace.

im hoping Jaqan H'gar isnt playing the same character, because that effects the sam/pate/marwyn shit in book 4. if the kindly man just uses jaqan's face to make arya more comfy, id accept that. Arya gonna be busy this season, wonder if she'll drink that milk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-24-2015, 01:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

preston touches on darrio = euron

https://youtu.be/fO-RiqaK8n0

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand the daario = Euron theory. I'm not an expert on the books, but the geography would make this seem impossible IMO. Also, Preston thinks Euron kills all three captains and assumes Daario's identity.....
So the stormcrows just willingly follow an impostor?

I don't get the theory in general, and in particular preston's version makes zero sense. At the same time, daario always seemed like someone else in disguise.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:27 AM
Skeleton

ok I can't possibly read all the pages here right now so I will start small

RHAEGAR TARGARYEN was the true heir of the Targgaryen's, that is not been questioned that I know of.

and since that is true and the prevalent theory is the Jon Snow is his son that makes JS the true heir, even over Daenerys. Because the line follows Rhaegar's line as long as it exists. BUT if Aegon is who they say he is, He becomes the true heir as he would be Jon Snow's older brother.

Please feel free to say if that logic isnt correct, but if it is then........

That means That Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon are not the true heirs of Winterfell, in the books Rob Stark's wife is alive, and GRRM has stated she will be reappearing, and Rob's child will be the true heir of Winterfell, Right?

Yep I know the child could die and this issue can be non-existant, but for the time being that should change the outlook of things, and Sansa marrying anyone means nothing.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:06 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand the daario = Euron theory. I'm not an expert on the books, but the geography would make this seem impossible IMO. Also, Preston thinks Euron kills all three captains and assumes Daario's identity.....

I don't get the theory in general, and in particular preston's version makes zero sense. At the same time, daario always seemed like someone else in disguise.
ignore preston on the Euron = Daario topic. if you want to dig into that, hit up the reddit or asoiaf forums. the geography actually works really well and supports the theory. my BIG giant problem with it is that Daario is a hostage in book 5. hes not missing or lost, we know exactly where he is, which means for him to be Euron, the people holding Danys hostages would have to be in on it, or would have to have lost Daario.

with Daario not in Book 4, and with Euron not in Book 5, and with the note by GRRM saying the chapters may not playout chronologically in the way of one cvhapter immidiately following the next previous chapter (some chapters start before the previous one has ended, some chapters start days after the previous chapter), its surely possible, i just find it highly unlikely.

Quote:
you made me giggle here. they are implying that Euron was glamoured to look like Daario after killing the leaders of the stormcrows. do not forget Euron has Pyat and the wizard nerds. we know for a fact glamours exist because Rattleshirt is glamoured in book 5 to look like Mance Rayder. and the glamour works so well that all the wildlings believe that Mance is indeed burned by Melisandre.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread