Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

I believe this server is made up by the remains of the armed and hammered guild on takp. Most of them were banned, the rest ragequit. The sole thing keeping me from this server is fucking rude half of them were. I think apio and lumineres were the only two decent people I met from AnH my whole time there. Also if you're trying to recruit people from this forum, insulting them with sarcasm is totally not the best way to go about it. Derp.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Thanks! I was a pretty nice guy on p99 too! Id say give it a chance if the only thing holding you back was some attitude. A few of them had legitimate gripes and unfortunately it spilled over. I hope both AK servers flourish myself. Its possible if a PoP locked server could drum up the same kind of numbers p99 has. Even divided by half thats 2 pretty lively servers in emu terms.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Last edited by Erasong; 02-28-2015 at 04:25 PM..
Old 02-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe this server is made up by the remains of the armed and hammered guild on takp. Most of them were banned, the rest ragequit. The sole thing keeping me from this server is fucking rude half of them were. I think apio and lumineres were the only two decent people I met from AnH my whole time there. Also if you're trying to recruit people from this forum, insulting them with sarcasm is totally not the best way to go about it. Derp.
The higher ups made it clear on TAK if you don't like their server, go make your own. Which is what these guys are doing, is that so hard to understand? You sound very judgemental for people who are just trying to enjoy an eq experience and are putting forth that time and effort. Nothing wrong with recruiting either, if people don't want to play there, then don't, it's as simple as that. Some people enjoy boxing, hell ALOT of people on p99 box on a regular basis. Those that don't enjoy it will stay away, and those that do, or don't mind it might give it a shot, the more the merrier.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by erog84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The higher ups made it clear on TAK if you don't like their server, go make your own. Which is what these guys are doing, is that so hard to understand? You sound very judgemental for people who are just trying to enjoy an eq experience and are putting forth that time and effort. Nothing wrong with recruiting either, if people don't want to play there, then don't, it's as simple as that. Some people enjoy boxing, hell ALOT of people on p99 box on a regular basis. Those that don't enjoy it will stay away, and those that do, or don't mind it might give it a shot, the more the merrier.
If being a dick to everyone who walks in front of you is how you enjoy your "eq experience" than you can do it alone on your own server. Enjoy.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If being a dick to everyone who walks in front of you is how you enjoy your "eq experience" than you can do it alone on your own server. Enjoy.
Flaming someone after they flamed you for flaming

+1
Old 02-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

He has the name Flame in his name...what do you expect.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has the name Flame in his name...what do you expect.
QFT
Old 02-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

main different between TAKP and P2002 -- TAKP will have a raid rotation, P2002 will be pure FFA.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
main different between TAKP and P2002 -- TAKP will have a raid rotation, P2002 will be pure FFA.
P2002 FFA = Project Poopsock
Old 02-28-2015, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TAKP will have a raid rotation,
Sauce? I like it if true.
Closed Thread